LegacyGT.com

A-Pillar gauge pod installed with pics!

VaultBoy

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The left one is the volume for the JL Cleansweep, in the middle is the indicator LED and on the right is my subwoofer control.

I'm suprised more people haven't been buying these gauge pods.

The quality is top notch, the price is great and customer service/communication is excellent.

I hope to have the time to paint mine (along with the other A, B and C pillars) black. I'll post updated pics when I do.

ETA: the three gauge pod does not create any additional blind spots. The angle of the pods on the pillar is perfect. Obviously reading the pods will require you to refocus to a near object so it takes a moment but it's much easier to do than having to look at the center cubby or down at the dash. The hardest one is the top gauge so I put oil pressure in that spot since it's the one I giev the least attention to.

The left one is the volume for the JL Cleansweep, in the middle is the indicator LED and on the right is my subwoofer control.

I'm suprised more people haven't been buying these gauge pods.

The quality is top notch, the price is great and customer service/communication is excellent.

I hope to have the time to paint mine (along with the other A, B and C pillars) black. I'll post updated pics when I do.

ETA: the three gauge pod does not create any additional blind spots. The angle of the pods on the pillar is perfect. Obviously reading the pods will require you to refocus to a near object so it takes a moment but it's much easier to do than having to look at the center cubby or down at the dash. The hardest one is the top gauge so I put oil pressure in that spot since it's the one I giev the least attention to.

detslider - when you get time can you take a pic from the drivers seat so we can visualize what we can see as far as visibility with the three gauges. thaks

ben: i was worried abotu spending that kind of money as well with someone that was new. But he kept communication up, and always sent a reply to my pms. i was the first one to place the order with him. So if i had good luck, everyone else is surely to have it as well :lol:

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

ben: i was worried abotu spending that kind of money as well with someone that was new. But he kept communication up, and always sent a reply to my pms. i was the first one to place the order with him. So if i had good luck, everyone else is surely to have it as well :lol:

That makes complete sense to be cautious with a new vendor/product. As a quick observation/rant...

I have had nothing but positive experiences with members on this message board. I have bought my AP, this A-pillar, STi Uppipe and lw pulley all from private sellers on the marketplace forum. All were very prompt in shipping and description of the product. The only trouble, if I would even call it that, was with Tuning Alliance when I got my stage 2 map from them. However it was slow communication and not the product that was troublesome. Having been in other communities I can tell you people screw others out of money and have no shame showing up on the forum despite being crooks. I hope this forum stays that way even as the resell values of our cars continue to go down. I don't post often, but I'm on here almost daily and have been a member since 2004, so I just thought I start being thankful a little early this year.

Archived