LegacyGT.com

A-Pillar gauge pod installed with pics!

VaultBoy

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey fonts... .wha is the PM for.....

Ahhh. Looking at replacing the pod that I bought a couple months back.

Bought the double but am thinking about meth so need the extra pod. And since I have the shiity OEM nav in the specB there is no cubby pod.

The double pod is a great quality piece and so I figured would definitely deal with him again. ;)

If I have three Gauges... Boost, Oil Pressure... and for the third ....

AFR or EGT?? your comments welcome....

thanks

AFR is nice but $$$ and usually only needed if your heavily modded.

EGT is a cheaper way of getting similar info. Your EGTs will tell you if your rich or lean.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. very nice. However, not to rain on everyone's parade, but vendor status will be needed.

Having said that, could you make one for an 08 STI? ;) We are in great need of guage pod options.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

• 3 months later...
How about a single pod option with the pod moved further back on the a pillar? I was thinking of a setup like this with the gauge in the AVO pod location.

I do offer a single gauge pod that may work for what you are looking for. Check out my website-

www.JCSPods.com

Click the Subaru link and it will show what options are available. I also will do custom work so if there is nothing there that you are looking for, PM me and let me know what you are looking for.

Thanks for the support!

-Jason

I didn't realize you made a cubby pod as well. Any chance of a single gauge cubby which still retains some storage area? Casopolis doesn't sell them anymore, but there is still a market for 'em. When the used ones show up for sale, they go quick!

I didn't realize you made a cubby pod as well. Any chance of a single gauge cubby which still retains some storage area? Casopolis doesn't sell them anymore, but there is still a market for 'em. When the used ones show up for sale, they go quick!

A single would be possible but not the same way that Casopolis made his. The only way that I could work that would be retaining the cubby bottom and you would have to drill a hole in the back of the cubby. I have not really persued it though because of that.

-Jason

• 3 months later...

Having said that, could you make one for an 08 STI? ;) We are in great need of guage pod options.

did production of these just halt or move to another thread? seems like a great vendor and product.

on the comment above...jason would you be willing to make em for an 08+ wrx application? PM sent, reply whatever way is easiest. thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
fonts so you didnt have to do anything with the airbags right? I wanna buy this guage pod just dont want my airbags exploding in my face :)

That's the great thing about these pods. The vendor makes them from an OEM a-pillar.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived