LegacyGT.com

Nissanclub.com....funny

HansGT

Just funny that some people don't know their #'s, but wanna talk smack. Not to promote "kills" in anyway (seems they just did a quick little pull from a light), but considering the LGT pulled on the Nissan by 3rd...its funny the one poster still claims a victory for the Nissan.:lol:

One poster claims higher WHP vs. WTQ on the Legacy. :spin:

http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/racing-stories/263899-07-altima-se-vs-legacy-spec-b-2.html

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out" The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Take that Nissan Drivers. I know it's a long shot but I want to think that we overloaded there server.

Paste:

"guy from my softball league has a newer Legacy GT Spec B with a Turbo back exhaust, Intake, and ECU tuning. All I have is the Intake and Axleback for performance. On our way after practice, we ended up next to each other and we both gave the thumbs up for a quick run at the light.

Light goes green, neither of us just dump it till we got to about 10mph and both hit it pretty hard. through 1st and 2nd gear I was barely ahead. His front bumper was even with my front wheel. between shifts is the only time either one would gain any ground, until I hit 3rd gear, and he started to get even and start pulling away. We caught up to traffic so we didnt go any further than that. I was expecting to get owned on the bottom end, but I guess its setup better for the top end" lol

"It doesnt sound like he launshed the car. was this car stick. either way good kill (but the LGT pulled :lol), especially considering that he has more mods that yeild more horsepower."

"I think he said his HP was around 280AWHP and about 240TQ. I could be off by a little bit 3-5hp but I remember his TQ was only 1 above mine." :lol: (try the other way around)

Just to add a little something funny to this thread. Right after I read this thread yesterday I was on the road and was at a merge next to a new altima with tints. He kept rolling forward at the red light. It turned green and he took off. I made sure he didn't get in front of me before the merge.;) He had no chance and I am only stage 2, so this guy with 280whp is full of it.

Imo, I don't see any smack talk in that thread? Seems to me it went down pretty civilised. The guy didn't claim a win, did he? I think he just said he expected to be totally owned from a dig but was surprised to hang with the LGT through the first gears. If you want smack talk and retarded stuff, I can certainly offer better threads :D

When I post the very rare and occasional kill story it's usually crickets in my threads. Nobody will comment much except for the lethargic "heh, good run" :D

Later edit

Han's, I thought it was 18% for manuals, 20% for autotragics, but those were ballpark figures so I don't think I claimed to be dead on.

executor: I owned a 3rd Gen V6 Altima prior to my LGT for 3 years. I still contribute with knowledge and such. Matter of fact I still have Nissan in the family, a 95 Sentra that's been with me for 8 years now and had zero problems.

Say, wasn't there a Nissan owner talking smack here that got banned? Where's that thread, I remember reading it long ago when I was still driving my 3rd Gen. For the record, that thread made it to the Nissanclub boards and that guy was pretty much outcasted as a total tool.

Say, wasn't there a Nissan owner talking smack here that got banned? Where's that thread, I remember reading it long ago when I was still driving my 3rd Gen. For the record, that thread made it to the Nissanclub boards and that guy was pretty much outcasted as a total tool.

:lol:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?p=804434#post804434

Archived