LegacyGT.com

Nissanclub.com....funny

HansGT

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was an incomplete statement that I didn't feel like elaborating because it's a waste of time as it is. I left it up in the air on purpose for whoever wanted to pursue it more with specific follow-up questions or just drop it. Looks like nobody cared anyway.

But you're right, it wasn't about cars, but turbocharged station wagons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subaru_Legacy#Speed_records

My point was trying to dispel the notion we get topped out at 137mph.

There are most likely other points where I was wrong or pointed out a half-truth due to my haste. Couldn't possibly care less.

arent we electronically limited at around 136 or so? its not like we're drag limited like some other large FWD average boring sedans that may be mentioned in this thread. (I dont know that to be true.. but altimas suck.. they just do...)
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

arent we electronically limited at around 136 or so? its not like we're drag limited like some other large FWD average boring sedans that may be mentioned in this thread. (I dont know that to be true.. but altimas suck.. they just do...)

Electronically limited to 130 IIRC, but for anyone with an AP or open tune, there's no limit. I've hit 149 before on stage 1 tune, scary part is the hood shakes quite a bit when your up there. Absolute top end on like stage 2 is like 157, but getting there would take forever really, after about 135 or so gaining speed is pretty difficult on stock/stage 2 setup.

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Archived