LegacyGT.com

Philly Area Legacies?

TheHolyGhost

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I live in the N.E. Philly area. Just wanted to know if anyone can recommend a good shop that can do installations. Thanks!

Try The King of Parts (5-star performance) in Doylestown, ask for Jeremy, he's their legacy expert.

I've never had installs done there cuz its too far for me, but their customer service and advice is top notch.

Try The King of Parts (5-star performance) in Doylestown, ask for Jeremy, he's their legacy expert.

I've never had installs done there cuz its too far for me, but their customer service and advice is top notch.

+1 i had them do my UP/DP install

Guest LGT-NY

:lol::lol::lol: We'll see. As I learned last September, I'd rather be chasing then leading. Don't get me wrong, the Phillies are a good team. Hell with Utley, Burrell, Howard, Rollins, Werth and Victorino, Philly should be in first.

I just think they really need some starting pitching. And trust me, I really like this new rivalry thats developing here. Good luck, hopefully which ever team dosen't win the NL East can take the Wildcard.

I've been wondering that too. I thought the Phillies game was a decent idea and the only two responses were from Tyrone and some silly Met's fan. Anybody want to do a meet at the Monster Mayhem Tour @ Susquhana Bank Center next Friday? All day metal!!!!! :icon_evil

I've been wondering that too. I thought the Phillies game was a decent idea and the only two responses were from Tyrone and some silly Met's fan. Anybody want to do a meet at the Monster Mayhem Tour @ Susquhana Bank Center next Friday? All day metal!!!!! :icon_evil

im definitely down for a meet - i thought the phillies would have been a great time too. hopefully not too soon though as i broke my leg not long ago and im waiting for permission to drive from my dr.

wa da tah my damie

Archived