Same w royal purp

Ive learned to stick w t6

But i am about to try this new platinum penzoil

Ill let u guys know how it does

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oil change at 5k Rotella T6 0w40

probably something else going on, going to clean out PCV and see if theres any other oil issues.

I had a head gasket leak last summer which was probably the beginning of the end. I think it was a little starved during that period before diagnosis.

• 2 weeks later...
Someone didn't read the question :)

Oh yes I did. Unfortunately the signs now point to no since it doesn't look like they're going to be finished rebuilding my tranny tonight (hence I won't be driving to boxerfest).

I told them better to take their time than try to rush and get me to Boxerfest.

Oh yes I did. Unfortunately the signs now point to no since it doesn't look like they're going to be finished rebuilding my tranny tonight (hence I won't be driving to boxerfest).

I told them better to take their time than try to rush and get me to Boxerfest.

"How many?" was the question, last time I checked "yes" is not a number lol :rolleyes: You should hitchhike, wear some tight fitting yoga pants and you'll be good :cool:

• 7 months later...
Just spotted a matte blue and gray outback XT that was lower and on gold wheels driving south on 309. I was in my white Ford Explorer and gave you a wave and then you did a flyby. Car sounded nice. Are you on here?

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know of a decent shop around West / Northwest Philly (Horsham, North Wales, Doylestown) that you would trust to do valves in a 2006 GT? I am pretty sure that I have burnt the exhaust valve on cylinder 4. I have replaced the coil pack, just recently had the fuel rails and injectors converted over to top feed (ID 1000's). I swapped the injectors between 3 and 4 and the engine is still very rough and the trouble code stays with cyl 4 misfire.

Anyone know of a decent shop around West / Northwest Philly (Horsham, North Wales, Doylestown) that you would trust to do valves in a 2006 GT? I am pretty sure that I have burnt the exhaust valve on cylinder 4. I have replaced the coil pack, just recently had the fuel rails and injectors converted over to top feed (ID 1000's). I swapped the injectors between 3 and 4 and the engine is still very rough and the trouble code stays with cyl 4 misfire.

Your in luck...Right in Montgomeryville about a mile in off of 309 there is http://rttuning.com/ These dudes are awesome. service parts whatever. They have people trailering in cars from out of state to get work done. They build motors on site as well. I have been going there for over two years and am impressed with the whole staff.

Your in luck...Right in Montgomeryville about a mile in off of 309 there is http://rttuning.com/ These dudes are awesome. service parts whatever. They have people trailering in cars from out of state to get work done. They build motors on site as well. I have been going there for over two years and am impressed with the whole staff.

That works great I didn't know they were over there it turns out there less than 2 miles from my house.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Uh i had some really bad exp. there

Esp with andy

Id go elsewhere

They rape( overcharge!!!)

And honestly what u need is prob not that extensive

Check out extreme psi

Theyre rite down the st.

Also check out rallispec , vince is the man and can build anything !

• 3 months later...
Revive a dead thread - but anyone in the area have any experience with fender work? Or have a contact? know a good local shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://pmpautogroup.com/public/ These guys only deal with Subaru. They have a lot of Legacy's there now as well that may meet you're color fender you're looking for.

Archived