LegacyGT.com

What bike do you like?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah but the 99-01 r1s arent fuel injected and i was looking for something with that. Not to mention r6s and r1s are no where near as comfortable as the other sport bikes, they are def more performanced based than comfort. Whcih isnt bad but i still wanted fuel injection

F4i is a much more sane option than the liter bikes you were talking about.

Post pics if you wanna. We always like pics... well, unless they are too gruesome. Your bike is a fine thing to be posting up here.

Congratulations, good luck, be careful, and keep the rubber side down, and the helmet side off the ground.

Lol its fun, i dont plan on being on the ground but then again noone plans that lol. When i get the pics off the camera and on the comp i will get em posted. The bike looks nice it has new paint, its a really really nice blue and black. A color they didnt even make in 01 it was orig red. As for liter bikes like i said after driving more 600s i just findthem morefun than the liter bikes, but im sure i will get somehing bigger someday and give this bike to my girlfriend.

As for the silver and black GSXr, i was on my way to pick up the bike when the guy called me and said he went for one last ride and laid it down, the right side had a 1 foot crack and the mirror was ripped off lol.

Will do, and it does suck for him because he now either has to take a price cut or spend money to fix it and sell it for the same as he was goin to. Maybe it was a sign from God Dun Dun Duuuuun:spin:

Since you already have a bike (still a quick one), and a cocky attitude, get this book and read it three times over: "Proficient Motorcycling" (or "More Proficient Motorcycling"). You'll be glad you did. And so will be your family! :)

Also, read the Hurt report (Ironic last name, isn't it?) to understand what not to do. ;)

Sign up for an MSF Basic Rider's course and follow it up with a ARC (Advanced Rider's Course) a little later.

After you do all that, and after you put a few k miles on your bike (and spend a few seasons riding it), read "Twist of the Wrist" to understand advanced bike dynamics.

Ride safe, be prepared, wear full gear + helmet, be visible, and trust no one. Once you are dead, there will be no need to figure out who's fault it was...

And post pics of the bike and your gear! :lol:

Im using my dads gear at the moment (hes in Ireland) and i have already put on 800miles since saturday lol, almost time to change the oil again. I am signed up for a riding course just because i will get a 15% insurance discount and because i get to beat on some little bikes. Like i said in my previous posts this is not the first bike i have rode, i have been riding bikes for 4 years now, just not street bikes. So i know what to do and what not to do in most situations.

Archived