LegacyGT.com

Bosal Cat-Back coming soon!

SUBE555

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How does a person earn these "suby bucks?" My dealer/salesman never mentioned it. Was it only during the original car purchase that you can earn these? How else can they be earned?

get a subaru master card. go to the subaru website. you get 3% back on everything. up to $500 a year. i currently have about $125. you can us it on parts or maintanence.

I *REALLY* hope that Bosal doesn't sell out to SPT exclusively..

We all know how overpriced the SPT parts are :rolleyes:

To be honest, the SPT Cat-Back isn't really much of any more than the similar Bosal named unit. I have yet to hear any good word on the products, last time I asked was about a month ago.

That Bosal cat-back is a very nice-looking piece. When you see some of the other, low-hanging, unrolled-tip things that are on offer for our cars, the decision to wait, for those making it, would seem to be made by those images that lead off this thread.

I imagine the price will be right too, though the Legacy Bosal stuff looks a lot nicer than the WRX cat-back, which makes sense given the marketplace positions of both cars.

Personally, I would wait for the SPT stuff, to at least give the home team a fighting chance.

Kevin

Hi guys, I'm the one that built this car so thank you for the nice coments. (By the way I'm changing the wheels on the car) Here are some updates; The gauge pack should be available soon and go for around $900. The car is at the Atlanta auto show at this time which i'm not to happy about. It should have gone to the NY Auto Show but S**T happens. Yes those Perrin sway bars are the first ones out but there for show only. They will be replaced by real ones when the car gets back. The hood should have been open to show off some other parts that were on the car. Subaru & I will be having a meeting in the next couple of weeks doing some test fitting and some sound tests. I have a sound clip which I would love to share with you guys but it's to big to send:-(. The system should retail for around 700-750 and yes it will be through SPT. On the other hand we are coming out with an uncatted down pipe and that should arive in abut Two months. We do make an uppipe for the GT and it is ready for sale. (We do not sell to the public but always looking for stocking dealers) If you have any other questions please call me at work 800-631-7271 x 227

Mike

Hi guys, I'm the one that built this car so thank you for the nice coments. (By the way I'm changing the wheels on the car) Here are some updates; The gauge pack should be available soon and go for around $900. The car is at the Atlanta auto show at this time which i'm not to happy about. It should have gone to the NY Auto Show but S**T happens. Yes those Perrin sway bars are the first ones out but there for show only. They will be replaced by real ones when the car gets back. The hood should have been open to show off some other parts that were on the car. Subaru & I will be having a meeting in the next couple of weeks doing some test fitting and some sound tests. I have a sound clip which I would love to share with you guys but it's to big to send:-(. The system should retail for around 700-750 and yes it will be through SPT. On the other hand we are coming out with an uncatted down pipe and that should arive in abut Two months. We do make an uppipe for the GT and it is ready for sale. (We do not sell to the public but always looking for stocking dealers) If you have any other questions please call me at work 800-631-7271 x 227

Mike

Great news!

I can't wait for Bosal to release the catback & uncatted downpipe!

WOOOOHOOO!

:D:D:D

On the other hand we are coming out with an uncatted down pipe and that should arive in abut Two months.

Mike

Thank you. That's the one I'm waiting on assuming it's a shorty downpipe only replacing the second cat. My tuner likes Bosal stuff.

Crash we will be testing the cat-back on that also. A/t & M/T. I have a special love for wagons.:D

Thanks for the quick reply and for the great products you guys produce!!!

Lets put it this way. The only way, and I feel the best way to sell parts is to get information from you guys what your looking for. I am not some suit who sits behind a desk and looks at stats. I do all this work on my own time as this is just a small part of our business, but it is my first love. I also go to several car shows, drag races ect. throughout the year to see for my own eyes whats going on in the market. Sure at times its hard to explain to the suits what you guys are looking for but I do get my point across. So in the future if you have any comments or ideas please share them with me, email or call me @ 1-800-631-7271 x 227 I', there from 8:30- 5:00 M-F est

Mike:)

Patagonian GT, sorry I think this is the tip we are going with. What we really wanted to do was make the tips like the Acura TL where it fits the outline of the facia, but it was to expensive for tooling to do that.:mad: What kind of tip would you like to see? vbmenu_register("postmenu_154753", true);

What kind of tip would you like to see?

Something like the STi rear cans or this (Stromung):

http://milanointeractive.com/pics/stromung-cbe.jpg

Dual, slash cut (or rolled) staggered tips (though smaller tips tucked up into the bumper would look better than this pic).

mryat, thank you for all the information :)

This Cat-Back definately looks like it will enter the top of my list for upgrades in the future. The up-pipe / down-pipe also look quite interesting, although they might be a little hard to get ahold of if you don't sell to the public?

Also, do you possibly have any other information on the SPT Spring set by Eibach?

-----

Domain

I know what my cost is Subaru has some idea what their cost will be so I hope it will stay in that area. Put it this way if the price is way to high no one is going to buy it. So let's keep our fingers crossed, i know mine are.

In the $700 range give/take 50 is very good considering most want a bit more for mufflers alone, muchless cat-backs coming in mostly at 1000+.

I think the single tips are really nice and seeing it in person it's like this is really some quality stuff!

The Bosal Up-Pipe can be had from many vendors, Subydude carries them in stock for a good price and it comes with gaskets and a CEL fix. :)

Archived