LegacyGT.com

Bosal Cat-Back coming soon!

SUBE555

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had to have some parts redone do to the fact that it was to close to a heat shield. I am doing the final test fit this Monday. Subaru will drive it around for a week or so to make sure sound is good and fitment is good. once that's done we go into production. It should retail for around $800. illt3ck vbmenu_register("postmenu_223811", true); clean out your mailbox I tried sending you a mesg but I couldn't.

The next time I do the test fit I will take a sound bite. Just let me know who can host it.

PM me when you have it, I'll host it no probs (and pics if you want) I'll put it up on my LGT Site :D

I'm still search'n for my exhaust......the endless battle!

I had to have some parts redone do to the fact that it was to close to a heat shield. I am doing the final test fit this Monday. Subaru will drive it around for a week or so to make sure sound is good and fitment is good. once that's done we go into production. It should retail for around $800. illt3ck vbmenu_register("postmenu_223811", true); clean out your mailbox I tried sending you a mesg but I couldn't.

Cleaned out! Ready to receive your PM :):D

I just sent Scans the clips I got 4 of them about 10 seconds each. This is a complete cat back system with a 3" center pipe going into a 2.25 "Y" pipe with no res. Hope you guys like it.

I just sent Scans the clips I got 4 of them about 10 seconds each. This is a complete cat back system with a 3" center pipe going into a 2.25 "Y" pipe with no res. Hope you guys like it.

any word on availability? pricing?

lots of subys in that last vid

Archived