LegacyGT.com

Bosal Cat-Back coming soon!

SUBE555

Sorry I didn't get back to you guys but I have been very busy and am on vacation. I did some test fitting at Subaru & everything went well. We are just trying to tone it down a little and that small res in the pipe is going. Most of the people at SOA like the sound but one or two thinks it's a little to boomy at around 2500 RPM. This system will only fit on the sedan, will fit on the sw but the tips come up about 2" short of where the original tips end up. If there is a real big demand for the sw we will build it, if not we won't. We are working as quickly as we can but testing takes time. The other system is also on a awhit Legacy, so if your in the Cherry Hill area of N.J. & hear a nice throaty sounding LGT that is the system.

I'll be more than glad to test one down here in the tropics for ya!

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only difference is just the length of the tips. Maybe we can just make a adjustable tip or maybe get some type of buy for the SW guys. Will talk to SOA and my engineers and see what they say. Guys I am also a SW lover.:)

The only difference is just the length of the tips. Maybe we can just make a adjustable tip or maybe get some type of buy for the SW guys. Will talk to SOA and my engineers and see what they say. Guys I am also a SW lover.:)

Thanks!!!

Why again was the reason for the silencer on one side? Gonna sound like my HD RoadKing which has two cylinders on one side and the rear cylinder has a Y on it to make one for the other side for the "dual" look.

And about the dual finish on the tip, Damn!!!

We need a Wagon group buy on these! I'd guess you could get 15-20 on this forum. :) People would soak these babies up! Even make it just Bosal and they'd sell like hotcakes.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys been very busy and haven't been on line in a while. The down pipe that we were making is only for twin scroll. I will send my plant a US version of the A/T and M/T.

The cat back system is in it's final testing. Were going to make it a little quieter and should have the samples in a week or two. We did away with that res. in the R/S muffler and it should work out well. Will let you know how the final testing goes.

So no go on the downpipe I poster (sorty)?

Mind if someone makes a knockoff of that for the Legacy since you aren't going to make it ?

This is the style many of us want (at least here in PR)

It's a go as a matter of fact I just ordered the cats from Subaru. Will have the shorty for both the A/T and M/T plus will have another pipe to bolt on to make the car completley catless if you want. Yes I do mind if this is coppied!!

How many orders can you get me for these down pipes in PR??

Sorry, I thought that you were only making full (long) downpipes. I missunderstood. I apologise.

Now, off the top of my head, it's like 7 without counting the ones that don't read this forum.

Archived