LegacyGT.com

AZ Spotted Thread

chikmagnet

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy crap man that sucks, i bet if you were interested in anew leggy Steve @avondale would hook you up if you told him i sent you. the last guy i sent down there got invoice plus rebates on a forester sport. Also interested in a couple of parts, just let me know also willing to help with uninstall if you need the help (thats free of charge)

-Josh Herrera

-2007 DGM OBXT

The Tucson-Legacy thing surprises me. I can only assume the Mt Lemmon factor? I knew I was to be but a man on my own AWD island when I left Washington State for here. I'm surprised there aren't more Flagstaff and Prescott Leggies out and about.

What part of Washington did you live? I'm moving up to Mt. Vernon area in February. Here comes the rain.

What part of Washington did you live? I'm moving up to Mt. Vernon area in February. Here comes the rain.

February? Ouch. Hope you like complete darkness by 3:30 pm. I lived in Pierce County, the exact opposite direction from where you're going. Mt Vernon is nice. The Skagit Valley is pretty scenic. Plus you're close (relatively speaking) to BC, which is a world all it's own. I moved from here to there and then back. The prob with WA State is once you've lived in a place like Phoenix Metro with tons of higways and big roads to everywhere, little rural routes and three lane interstates will drive you nuts. I hope you don't have to commute far, the traffic is brutal up there.

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

Saw a silver Leggy Monday morning westbound on Ajo turning left on 3rd avenue about 9:30 am. Dark gray wheels and aftermarket exhaust. Also an SWP wagon eastbound on Ajo at 16Th avenue about 5 minutes later.
You're just jealous that the Voices talk to Me. :cool:

What's up with Avondale and Stven Jory stealerships trying to nickel and dime me on a 60K? Took the Leggy over to the good folks at Sun Devil Auto at 49st/Bell and had the whole meal deal done for just under $500. Rhetorical question mostly...

Do you drive an auto or manual?? cuz i coulda did the manual for $425 out the door.

if it was an auto it would have been about $489.

ohh and its the customer that nickel and dimes the dealership... not the other way around.

But then again if i cant afford a steak meal ill go eat at mcdonalds.

sammy davis jr. was one.

ohh and its the customer that nickel and dimes the dealership... not the other way around.

:lol: My friend you need to lay off the company Kool-aid

i coulda did the manual for $425 out the door

The mere fact that you can come on to this forum and give me a no bullshit OTD price when your delaership representative could not bring himself to do the same thing over the phone makes my whole point.

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

:lol: My friend you need to lay off the company Kool-aid

The mere fact that you can come on to this forum and give me a no bullshit OTD price when your delaership representative could not bring himself to do the same thing over the phone makes my whole point.

You should probably lay off Fish as sometime in the near future you will probably need him for parts or work or connection to someone who can help you with what you need. He by far has deeper roots in the AZ Suby community more than anyone else. He is always down to help a fellow Suby owner.

Oh and BTW

IF you called me to just get a quote over the phone and i dont know you then i can only assume you are shopping me against the comp. Now I always take care of my Fellow LGT.com and NASIOC.com Peeps

Just think about it how would you feel if you and your families well being is dependant upon selling the product/service at the right price to still create at least some profit but still be fair to a normal customer. Now lets flip it Fish always sacrifice his money to take care of his peeps. He really is a good guy most of the time;)

-Josh Herrera

-2007 DGM OBXT

What's up Fella's? How many LGT are in Tucson? All I see are STi's and Evo's. Just moved out her from Japan.

Not sure how many in Tucson exactly but i am pretty sure there are at least a couple. There are at least a couple in Queen Creek which is only about 10 mins away anyways (lol :lol: lol)

-Josh Herrera

-2007 DGM OBXT

You should probably lay off Fish as sometime in the near future you will probably need him for parts or work or connection to someone who can help you with what you need. He by far has deeper roots in the AZ Suby community more than anyone else. He is always down to help a fellow Suby owner.

Oh and BTW

IF you called me to just get a quote over the phone and i dont know you then i can only assume you are shopping me against the comp. Now I always take care of my Fellow LGT.com and NASIOC.com Peeps

Just think about it how would you feel if you and your families well being is dependant upon selling the product/service at the right price to still create at least some profit but still be fair to a normal customer. Now lets flip it Fish always sacrifice his money to take care of his peeps. He really is a good guy most of the time;)

Yes, I called around shopping dealerships. Since I'm not independently wealthy, I do know very well what it feels like to be dependent on the right price for my family's well-being.

I'm not here to get into pissing matches over the business practices of dealerships. My response to Fish was only to respond to points he made that are up for debate as he did with my post. I'm sure he's a very qualified Subie aficionado. And point taken, I should have asked around on the boards first.

Yes, I called around shopping dealerships. Since I'm not independently wealthy, I do know very well what it feels like to be dependent on the right price for my family's well-being.

I'm not here to get into pissing matches over the business practices of dealerships. My response to Fish was only to respond to points he made that are up for debate as he did with my post. I'm sure he's a very qualified Subie aficionado. And point taken, I should have asked around on the boards first.

Its cool man I know what it means to be on a budget. I just have alot of faith in Fish and his people they have never treated me bad or givin me an unfair price. Just remember you get what you pay for. We are always here to help our peeps tht is what this community is all about.

-Josh Herrera

-2007 DGM OBXT

on a side note... i know most (if not all) of you are on nasioc, but theres a subie meet every thursday at san tan village mall (gilbert) in the best buy parking lot around 730... figured i'd post it here incase a few people dont browse nasioc!

Its cool man I know what it means to be on a budget. I just have alot of faith in Fish and his people they have never treated me bad or givin me an unfair price. Just remember you get what you pay for. We are always here to help our peeps tht is what this community is all about.

Word...

Archived