LegacyGT.com

AZ Spotted Thread

chikmagnet

I just moved here from Portland, and am in Ahwatukee. Any recommendations for a Subi mechanic in this area who can do the usual scheduled maintenance stuff? The Scottsdale Subaru dealership is kind of a haul. Thx

You can also check out FAT (Forced Air Technologies) Another great subie company, they did all the work on my LGT .. they are off of I-17 and Cactus their number is 602-616-7001

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Forgot to add, they custom built my exhaust on my speed 6 :)

And from the grave

How have you been? Hows the MS6 running I see you on 101 all the time, but you are always going the opposite direction.

-Josh Herrera

-2007 DGM OBXT

And from the grave

How have you been? Hows the MS6 running I see you on 101 all the time, but you are always going the opposite direction.

Been good, just had some warranty work done on the car ... transfer case seals replaced and a new turbo. Have an oil change this coming Saturday and check up .. and if things are fine .. I can start beating on the turbo again :) heh. How are things with you ?

Was it about 6pm on Thursday? If so, that was me. Stopped by IA Performance only to find out that it has ceased its physical store and no longer doing dyno tuning.

Yup, that was you. Bummer about IA ... saw it on the website a few months ago. I was going to do stage 2 but waited too long. I guess there is a new shop down the street (Ina Rd) but I haven't found it yet. I'll let you know what I find.

Been good, just had some warranty work done on the car ... transfer case seals replaced and a new turbo. Have an oil change this coming Saturday and check up .. and if things are fine .. I can start beating on the turbo again :) heh. How are things with you ?

You had the turbo Replaced? What happened?

I am good the car is slowly coming together still doesnt look as good as yours did though :mad:

oh BTW, do you have anything left from the car you are looking to get rid of?

-Josh Herrera

-2007 DGM OBXT

I always stop to get gas at the Costco b/w Ina and Orange coming from and going to PHX. Wanted to get some base line pulls on an other than MAHA dyno. LMK what you find.

Stephen told me he still road tune cars. Also still sell products but out of his home?

There are plenty of dyno's here in Phoenix. Is there a specific dyno you want to get on?

We have a Dynojet, Maha, and bunch of Mustang dynos. Let me know which one and I'll see if I can get you some kind of good deal for something like 3 pulls.

Alright Texas, it was somewhere out that way. :)

Dan is one of Clark's friends. I think I'm going on the dyno at Vivd Racing on Monday. I was informed tonight that there's a special going on. $50 for 3 runs. They have a Mustang Dyno.

For how long does that special run? Will be back in PHX on Tues for a 2nd nozzle meth install and tune, may want to run and get some pulls on a Mustang (EVO) and Dyno Dynamics (DynoComp). If I have time maybe on a dynojet as well.

I always stop to get gas at the Costco b/w Ina and Orange coming from and going to PHX. Wanted to get some base line pulls on an other than MAHA dyno. LMK what you find.

I guess there is another shop down the road from the old IA. I tried to find it today with a buddy, but no luck as it was dark already. It's supposed to be around I-10 and Prince (?). I'll keep digging ... I need a Dyno too!!! :spin::spin::spin:

• 4 weeks later...
I guess there is another shop down the road from the old IA. I tried to find it today with a buddy, but no luck as it was dark already. It's supposed to be around I-10 and Prince (?). I'll keep digging ... I need a Dyno too!!! :spin::spin::spin:

the only awd dyno in tucson is on 22nd and craycroft area. The shop your thinking of on I-10 and Prince is PSI Archie our old tech from IA owns it. No Dyno there as of yet. The shop is behind the circle :lol:

Archived