LegacyGT.com

AZ Spotted Thread

chikmagnet

You saw them today?

Yeah i really like them too, i got them on saturday, only bad thing is they rub a bit so I have to raise the car a little I am thinking either Swift springs, H&R, Eibach.

I do have Rota Tarmac 3's well 2 of them are in great shape the other 2 not so much but I am going to sell them for probably around $400 obo ( 2 wheels and tire perfect condition, 1 wheel a little bent but fixable, 1 wheel bent maybe fixable but doubt it 2 destroyed tires- no good)

you have aftermarket springs now right? dibs on them if you replace! and if they fit teh wagon!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you have aftermarket springs now right? dibs on them if you replace! and if they fit teh wagon!

Alright then they are Tein S-tech and I really like them it is just a shame I have to get rid of them.

-Josh Herrera

-2007 DGM OBXT

any of you planning to go to the Modified Magazine Tuner Shootout on 4/11/2009?

http://www.nasaaz.com/events/tuner-shootout/

i'd like to try out the autocrossing event too:

http://www.nasaaz.com/schedule/

Sweet ... I was hoping to find something like this. I'll try to show up and represent : ) Not too many mods yet, but I'm getting there. Thanks for the flyer! :lol:

It is a bit of a long drive but I am getting tired of back and forth to Yarnell. I figure this would be fun and different. I say we plan this on april 18th. Anyone up for it?

I might up for that ... coming out of Benson so I'll have to meet up along the way. Maybe in Safford. Don't want to miss all the twisties! :wub:

• 1 month later...

What part of the valley you reside/drive in?

I'm all over the valley...drive from 16th/Glendale to Queen Creek/Dobson for work...up around Thunderbird/10 for frequent trips to Lowe's/Home Depot (wish I could work on the 'ol Leggy as much as the house).

We need a PHX area meet...or I need to know where one is so I can get out and about every now and again.

Yeah, I rarely see any Legacies around here either. I spend most of my time in East Tempe / Mesa. I saw one 2.5i a little while ago, but some old people driving it :(

On the other hand, I did have a guy pull up next to me in a Lexus and give me some props ^_^

Yeap, not too many Leggys (that I've seen) on the west-side. Or shall I say "central" valley area.

...Once I get my house together more; I'm going to have to set up a car mod/barbeque/beer/what-not meet at the house. In process of AC-ing the garage and finishing the wet bar attached to it. Then, of course, I have to get my backyard somewhat in order (all dirt as of now) for the Komodo grill. Maybe this late summer/early fall?

Yeah, I have an older house off of Orangewood Ave. Built in '71 by a Swedish guy. Raised floor house...over-sized one car garage. Easily get two cars in there (30 x 25).

For the garage...R19 insulation around all walls (more for noise). Pegboard all the way around the garage. LG (big) window unit installed in wall. Eventually, two "storage" rooms added to the back of garage...split into two 8 x 15 rooms. One for total storage (shelves all the way around) and the other as "shop" room (plumbed air compressor, exhaust fans (for paint, woodworking, etc.), bench, tool drawers...and...the bowflex and (her) tanning bed off in the corner of the garage.

For the "wet-bar"...it's part of the enclosed back patio. 17 x 12 with 2 x 6 construction; 4 ft. high, 6 ft. long built in bar with corner sink, pendant and bar-front lighting, cabinetry, hidden AV cabinet, recessed 42 in. flat screen, in-wall 5.1 (7.1 wires pre-landed) surround, 240 cfm exhaust fans (3 @ 80 cfm...able to run 1,2 or all three fans...etc. Oh, and my "James Bond" break-away wall...lol.

Back-yard...the latter of these projects...will have a vehicle gate w/ cobblestone driveway, palm tree and white sand oasis area on one side (w/ hammock), water and fire feature (yet to be determined) on the other side. "Paver" patio to be added with Pergula (-sp?), Komodo grill and outdoor shower w/ H and C (more-so for the dog).

But...alot of this is being slightly held up by interior projects. Just finished hand texturing the hallway...added recessed cans (5) instead of wall mounted crappy light, and just got the Imperial Teak flooring installed...working it into the office now. So much going on...so little time.

I think I can get off my soap-box now...lol.

Well lets see I see an awesome LGT Wagon @ Work everyday.

And as far as a meet there is one every thursday evening @ Westgate.

I used to see a whole Lot more @ my last job though (Isn't that right Jason)

-Josh Herrera

-2007 DGM OBXT

I saw a swp sedan at lindstrom's car wash today, it was being dried right next to my swp wagon. they looked happy together. the owner of the sedan was an elderly woman, so I didn't strike up a conversation.

:spin:

Spotted a Legacy GT on a rental moving truck tonight with Utah plates just outside of Sedona turning into a rest area being followed by a Baja.

That was Me! Moved here today, from North Idaho.. been at my new place since 8:30... car has some front end damage.. anyone got a bumper?! LOL

The moving truck was Indiana Plates..

The Baja Turbo is my wife's :)

we are living in gilbert..

That was Me! Moved here today, from North Idaho.. been at my new place since 8:30... car has some front end damage.. anyone got a bumper?! LOL

The moving truck was Indiana Plates..

The Baja Turbo is my wife's :)

we are living in gilbert..

Well hope the damage isnt too bad. Welcome to Az!

-Josh Herrera

-2007 DGM OBXT

Archived