LegacyGT.com

AZ Spotted Thread

chikmagnet

AZ spotted thread is teh suk :lol:

I tried my best to be enthusiastic about the AZAWD site but it's just page after page of pipple poppers trading kill stories.

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Tucson-Legacy thing surprises me. I can only assume the Mt Lemmon factor? I knew I was to be but a man on my own AWD island when I left Washington State for here. I'm surprised there aren't more Flagstaff and Prescott Leggies out and about.

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

well...I drive my LGT back and forth from phoenix to Prescott valley. Silver with an entire right side eyesore from when I got side swiped. I ususally wave to other leggy owners. Most don't wave back.

well...I drive my LGT back and forth from phoenix to Prescott valley. Silver with an entire right side eyesore from when I got side swiped. I ususally wave to other leggy owners. Most don't wave back.

Silver Leggy in Prescott Valley eh. I think we were next to each other trading waves up in PV on highway 69 when I first moved my car here from WA back in November. I was in a dark blue LGT with quad exhaust tips and blacked out windows.

Archived