LegacyGT.com

AZ Spotted Thread

chikmagnet

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
you should buy my sti uppipe. that will give you something to do.

Wow that sounds like a good Idea but I am already catless....sorry!

I am actully thinking GFB Hybrid BOV, TMIC, Solid Boost Actuator, Intake

-Josh Herrera

-2007 DGM OBXT

i'd buy the solid pitch mount. kartboy?

Pitch mount is a custom cnc'd one.

Works better than the Kartboy. It's the silver piece below.

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs010.snc1/2628_149731175245_609710245_6341503_988018_n.jpg

If it's not taken, I might go for the AEM cold air ...:hide:

I still have it. It painted the piping black though. The AEM Carb legal sticker is still on it.

Make me an offer. I'll take pics of it in a little bit.

*copied and paste from azawd*

The track has been slow and not many people showing up to it. I think it would be the perfect night to call each other out at the track and give it hell. Last Friday, there was only 8 cars and 3 bikes running. I was able to get 10 runs put in and that was with us chilling and watching the other cars go.

Yes, this is not enough notice for a lot of people but the longer we wait. The hotter it will get. Last Friday, temperatue was around mid 80s.

I also think this would be a great meeting spot if the Tucson guys want to roll up too. The drive would probably be an hour long to Firebird. (unless you are Javi, then 32 mins)

There will be a few of us there again this Friday so come join us if you got the balls to do some shakedown passes.

Cost: $20 to race/ $10 to spectate

when: 6-12pm but we can meet up around 7-8 so there's no traffic getting there and it will be much cooler temps

Roll Call:

1. bobby

2. kahunaking

3. 3.slow(probably show up)

4. fwd ftl( probably show up)

5. tyrannowrx

6. Joe

7. jYODA

8. Hans69

9. big boostin 06 mr

10. evolved

11. kos

12. lucid215

13. ihasboost

14. Wingz Performance

15. RogerV

16. ksig419

17. antonio010

18. shiroki

19. Clark Turner (maybe)

20. fastnoypi

21. vividwrx13

22. Jb

23. FATgc8

24. 07BlUEbaru

25. alenk37

26. quicksilver

27. kingdustin007

28. allboss

29. KylePope

30. Johnny

31. evoixgsr

32. brocksdad

33. Jman

34. WRXtra

35. alyssssa

36. ppgwrx04

37. Landa

38. 2g panda

39. fastfreddy

40. AZMike

41. stimobetta(if the car gets tuned before the night is over)

Post up if you are gonna show up so I can update the list.

Saw a silver LGT with wider than stock silver wheels and factory spoiler on SR 69 in Prescott Valley today...

I first thought it was my wife driving ours, but then I saw the factory spoiler... didn't know there was another modded LGT in town...

I'm in Allwhitetukee quite often. I have some friends there. I'll have to invite you out to Firebird Raceway sometime when we go. It's right by you.

Since you are in that area, I recommend Goodspeed Performance Lab. They are right off Warner and i10. They specialize in Subarus to Benz to Lambos. Price is pretty fair too and Jon and Joe are good people.

http://www.goodspeedperformance.com

Saw a silver LGT with wider than stock silver wheels and factory spoiler on SR 69 in Prescott Valley today...

I first thought it was my wife driving ours, but then I saw the factory spoiler... didn't know there was another modded LGT in town...

HEY! I think you saw me. In think there are three of us in town. Mine's the one with stock wheels and spoiler. FAT sticker on the back.

Could be... I'd swear it had wider than stock wheels. Do you have wider tires on the stock wheels?

There's quite a few stock LGTs in town, a modded 2.5i, and even a couple of Spec Bs, but you're the first I know of on the board.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived