LegacyGT.com

ALL 08/09 LGT, OBXT, FXT and STI OWNERS!!!!!

AKLGT

I received an email Saturday from my FSM regarding how many vehicles in our inventory(not sold) that fall into the affected vehicle vin list.

but not any that were sold? So it is possible mine may still be affected.

Did you have any in stock??

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but not any that were sold? So it is possible mine may still be affected.

Did you have any in stock??

They did not give me a list of what was sold. We can only stop sale of what we still have on our lot/intentory, not of what was already sold.

So far, we have 1 09 Forester XT that was pulled out back and they gave me the keys.

[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

yep, I stopped by and spoke to our Service Manager. The letter does in fact only show what's in the dealer inventory, not actual sold vehicles. So now, again back to the wait and see game.

:eek: Wow, just missed that. My Vin ends in 201xxx. What a scary post to find after being gone for a while. My heart just about skipped a beat. My condolences to any one that IS affected.
If I had something important to say, I wouldn't tell you anyway.

Nothing new yet.
[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

good news, the one i had ordered is not included in the recall

What recall? There isn't one, so please let's not assume. This is how false rumors start. Right now all it is is a stop sale and nothing more.

What recall? There isn't one, so please let's not assume. This is how false rumors start. Right now all it is is a stop sale and nothing more.

+10000000000000000000000000

sorry, bad choice of words, it is not one of the vin's included in the stop sale. :)

Well, I contacted the dealership about my order today and got word that my LGT is built and in the shipment process (good) with delivery within two weeks (fair).

Unfortunately, my vin is #225xxx and riding the list of "infected" vehicles, if we can call it that (bad).

I tried to inquire on the latest information about the matter but, as stated before, there isn't a lot of information past the initial message and knowledge is not very forthcoming; probably not the fault of the dealership. Whether I'll be able to pick-up the car or not is anyones guess.

I should state that I'm not implying anything additional to what we already know nor am I attempting to escalate this. Just sharing...

Any further information on what was causing the stopselling2.5turbosubbymadeafter20040204engine knocking?

Cheers,

Mike

Let me join in and say what the phuck ? Why are you spreading rumors ? and now including ALL Subarus ?

People like you create mass panic and hysteria.

Let me join in and say what the phuck ? Why are you spreading rumors ? and now including ALL Subarus ?

Please, just ignore the idiots and trolls.

My bad! I was not intending to start a rumor just a stupid typo.:spin:

Cheers,

Mike

Please, just ignore the idiots and trolls.

:eek:

Troll, I am not.

Idiot = a typo. What ever...

I was just asking if there was any better definition to the vague engine knock description. There are a lot things that in the engine that can "knock". I do appreciate your work on getting accurate information out to us on this topic.

:hide:

Cheers,

Mike

Small update.

I contacted my sales rep who just returned from "Subaru Training" and asked him about the situation.

The instructor alluded to them that the situation has been remedied. I'm not quoting, it is vague, and should be considered here-say. I asked for some details but he said they didn't tell them and were being tight-lipped about it. This could be an indication that nothing has changed but if true, we may be seeing a fix.

My vehicle will still be scheduled for delivery and all indications point to me being able to pick it up. I'm not going to lie; I'm pretty worried about potential problems and I'm hoping for permanent fix.

:eek:

Troll, I am not.

Idiot = a typo. What ever...

I was just asking if there was any better definition to the vague engine knock description. There are a lot things that in the engine that can "knock". I do appreciate your work on getting accurate information out to us on this topic.

:hide:

Cheers,

Mike

next time, pay attention to what you post. that is HOW rumors and bad information start.

If you can't do that, I will help you. :rolleyes:

Archived