LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 1

CarlJNgmail.com

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

castrol gtx, i was running castrol syntec but it ate that , i was topping of very often, with gtx i had to top off every 500 miles after 1500, and it seemed lately that my oil consumption had went down:confused:, as for filters i always use pure one puroilator filters.

oh well i hope if i wait ill get another motor for a fresh start. kinda weary about any future mods though, i think i may just do a full exaust and suspention and throw a 87-92 supra turbo engine in my other car for going fast purposes

Perfect fit, and that's what comes with the car. If they are bad, it's Subaru's fault, not mine...for sending out bad filters. In the 4 sub's I've had, that's all i've used...then again, never did power mods. Just not worth it, imo. I get enough tickets without them.

That sucks...that the wife left, but, at least ya'll had a good time while she was there, I hope.

I didn't make the last meet...been kinda busy these days...with the whole modeling thing. Though, I won't be adding more pics here, so, just check the flickr account.

www.flickr.com/photos/inthedeck

How's everything else going? Look forward to having you back in December. Peace.

Archived