LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 1

CarlJNgmail.com

here a a zero sports shift boot. the one that i found is like 60 and the black carbon fiber material. it looks pretty damn cool. I do not have a picture of it installed but of it in the package!

this is most likely what it would look like installed!

http://fastwrx.com/zespshboa.html

the rain visors i think are like $170-180! I am about to pick me up a set more my BL and my wifes Impreza!

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i will be back in dec! i forget how much the rain visors are but the dealership charges me between $170-$180. I am sure the only way that i could cut down of cost is by shipping like 3-4 together, but i havent even got mine yet so i am not sure how big the box is and if they are protected enough for shipping to FL. i know for 1 that i need to ship 2 pair myself. I will go to the dealership this weekend and see if (1) they still have mine that i ordered like a month ago (if so i will take pictures of them) and (2) if i will be able to get them!

so who all wants a set?

(1) inthedeck x2

(2) magnetdropout

(3) ME x2

Where's my rain guards sushi breath???? :)

quote]

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj231/06jaxsuby/Violin.gif

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj231/06jaxsuby/Supersmilie.gif

^:dun da da daaaaa....michael to the rescue:^

i will be going this weekend to order them!

is this list correct????

(1) inthedeck x2

(2) magnetdropout

(3) ME x2

I am going tomorrow morning/early afternoon so if i dont see any changes to that list then that is what is getting ordered for this time!

I will need $$$ as i will be ordering them........figure $170+$15 per set! i am not exactly sure how much they are but i am pretty sure that they are between $170-$180 and i am just guessing on shipping as i will be shipping @ least 3 sets back at once!

i do have a paypal but just pretend that i dont as i can seem to get it to work right! When you guys are ready to pay (hopefully before i go to pick them up) just call my wife and you guys can decide on a meeting point.

PM me when you are ready for me to give you her #!

(1) inthedeck x2

I will need $$$ as i will be ordering them........figure $170+$15 per set! i am not exactly sure how much they are but i am pretty sure that they are between $170-$180 and i am just guessing on shipping as i will be shipping @ least 3 sets back at once!

PM me when you are ready for me to give you her #!

Depending on the price, shipped, I will 'maybe' take 2. Count me in for one set, for sure.

I thought it was cuz of the awesome RE92s? :lol:

Lol. It's definitely better than riding on two different sets of tires thats for sure. But in a month or so, I'll be getting a new set of rubbers. (I work at Discount Tire) Muahahaha.

Sorry for post whoring, but I don't know how to mult-quote. Lol.

Boxer rumble on NA. Just did. :lol:

so what did you do?? Are you running UEL headers and all that jazz??

here is what i have coming....http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91037

btw--> to multi-quote you have to quote someone and when it comes up in the message box just copy it and hit the back button, quote someone else and when it comes up in the message box paste the previous quote that you just copied before the 2nd quote, and so on. So if you want to quote 3 people then copy the 2 quotes and then quote the final person and paste the 1st 2 before the 3rd!

It is a pain in the butt....i guess we arent as cool as the nasioc peps!

06jax2.5se-

You said "Can someone say boxer rumble on NA?". And I just said it. Lol. But I do have a set of Perrin cans on my car. Not much really, but better than stock.

MrGeoff and Inthedeck-

Haha. I just started 2 weeks ago. Eh...I'll see what I can do. I dont think I can get a discount for people yet tho.

Nothin much man. I just installed the RE92s I got from TPLGT at my work. Rides much better than riding on two different sets of tires. Lol.

Too cool, Brother. Glad to hear they worked out for you....

I hope all is well w/ everyone...just had a baby daughter so have had many other things going on.

Rehab is for quitters.

Archived