LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 1

CarlJNgmail.com

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That sucks...that the wife left, but, at least ya'll had a good time while she was there, I hope.

I didn't make the last meet...been kinda busy these days...with the whole modeling thing. Though, I won't be adding more pics here, so, just check the flickr account.

www.flickr.com/photos/inthedeck

How's everything else going? Look forward to having you back in December. Peace.

its going! i am counting the days until i get back! i am sending the visors out tomorrow! should be there in about a week or so! :spin:

I cant wait to be back too!

BTW tina showed me the pictures on your flickr and she loves them! they look great!

Bill? I called the jax dealership, the lady in service didn't know what I was talking about

if its the lady i am thinkin about in service (old lady) Her name is Kay. She should know who he is. Like Jeff said, ask for bill in parts. Hopefully he didnt leave!

just bought like $700 worth of stuff:spin:! Hawk pads, new rotors, cobb sts, bushing kit (Kartboy 5MT front shifter stay bushing, Kartboy rear shifter stay bushing, TiC 06+ shift linkage bushings), and Kartboy exhuast hanger set for a legacy:cool:! Still need braided brake lines, rear lip spoiler, dash mat, oil and radiator cap, and LGT shift knob!

damn your gonna have a ball installing stuff when you get home huh?

yes i am:)....+ i got my header back exhaust waiting too. i just have to find a place to put the cans that i have on the stock tubing.:spin:ohhh and i forgot about the rain visors! those i think are going to be a PITA b/c the instructions are in japanese!:confused:

just bought like $700 worth of stuff:spin:! Hawk pads, new rotors, cobb sts, bushing kit (Kartboy 5MT front shifter stay bushing, Kartboy rear shifter stay bushing, TiC 06+ shift linkage bushings), and Kartboy exhuast hanger set for a legacy:cool:! Still need braided brake lines, rear lip spoiler, dash mat, oil and radiator cap, and LGT shift knob!

I'm jealousssss. Lol. But I still have time to get some parts and stuff. You don't come back till December. :cool:

btw inthedeck and magnet....i shipped out the visors yesterday...for a mere arm and half my leg :lol:! they are on the slow boat (i had no choice) so 2-6 weeks and they will be there!

so who in here has a Cobb STS??? do you have any problems, noises, anything??? Do STS hurt your tranny? What kind of tranny fluid does a 5MT take as well as the diffs? I need to change that when i get back!

well senor jeff...can you help me put it in one day when i get back??? I will buy some good grease so it will be nice and free moving!

i forgot the second part of my ? last night but who on here has the OEM sub under the seat. I bought a sub from Ant (who has all but disappeared along with Carl) but it didnt have the harness. I dont know what part of the harness that i have nor what harness that i need to make the thing work but it would be nice to have some bump!

Blah blah blah I'm still here, just spooling up for a move to Cali and a TAD to go on training on Monday, plus a couple weeks of leave before...

Kartboy STS has been fantastic, and Bill hooked me up with some Motul race manual fluid, but its GearFF 75W-140. Thicker stuff smoothed out the crackerbox tranny a bit, took forever to get into the transmission.

I have the sub under the seat, was already installed when i got the car just not sure what goes in it

Blah blah blah I'm still here, just spooling up for a move to Cali and a TAD to go on training on Monday, plus a couple weeks of leave before...

Kartboy STS has been fantastic, and Bill hooked me up with some Motul race manual fluid, but its GearFF 75W-140. Thicker stuff smoothed out the crackerbox tranny a bit, took forever to get into the transmission.

I have the sub under the seat, was already installed when i got the car just not sure what goes in it

wo wo wo there sir.....where did you come from?:confused:

did you change any bushings when you put in that STS? i have some coming so i am going to knock it all out at the same time!

as far as the sub goes.....seeing as i cant find a good picture of a sab harness b/c 80% of the ones FS on here dont have one and the other and the other 20% that say they do either dont put up any pictures at all or do have them but the thread is so old that the person deleted the picture from what ever picture server. I would be forever in your debt if you could take a picture of the harness that goes to the sub and to the back of the radio and the color wires too and how everything hooks up as i cant see spending 100+ on the damn thing but i may if i cant find pictures so i can make my own!

well senor jeff...can you help me put it in one day when i get back??? I will buy some good grease so it will be nice and free moving!

i forgot the second part of my ? last night but who on here has the OEM sub under the seat. I bought a sub from Ant (who has all but disappeared along with Carl) but it didnt have the harness. I dont know what part of the harness that i have nor what harness that i need to make the thing work but it would be nice to have some bump!

A couple of things for you:

I have ther Sub..it goes under the Driver's seat..that is how the bracket is articulated...cannot go under the passenger's. Mine came with the harness so no help there. Bill should be able to help you.

Also, I saw you posting about wanting a Momo wheel WITH airbag..there is one FS in the classifieds here...check it out. http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97503

Also, I may be getting a new set up for Springs/struts...My Swifts and Stockers (39k on them) may be up for purchase. Let me know what you think.

Todd

Rehab is for quitters.

If you need help let me know!

It's a really easy install. I didn't do the bushings though.

Archived