LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 1

CarlJNgmail.com

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DAMN! Whatcha got...spill the beans dude...c'mon now.... :D

^^^+1^^^

hey obie.....you have any aftermarket axel backs??? i need some for my exhaust set up.

Today i went to the junk yard and found a gen II legacy wagon with a EJ20R (twin turbo)! I dont know why it was in there b/c the body was fine:confused:. I think that something happened to the motor. The last one that i saw there a while back with a 20R had a blown head gasket b/c there was oil all over the TMIC coupler. Today i took the JDM tail lights off of that wagon and i am bout to sell em. I also stripped a GC8 Sti down to parade rest:eek:. I got the entire interior (front seats, back seats, door cards, floor mats, and guage cluster) for cheap! The cluster was an "extra" so....shhhh:cool:! i dont want to tell you how much i paid b/c it might make some of yous cry:lol:. But the interior is going to the guy that i met here with a GC8 wrx and i think that i am getting his interior. His seats are the same as the STi ones that i pulled but instead of black/grey/red they are just black/grey which will go great in the wifes car. :spin:HEHEHE:spin:! Then if for some reason i dont want them any more i can off them on NASIOC or RS25 for premo $$$! sorry guys no BL5's or BP5's....trust me i would be on that sh!t like a fat kid on a cupcake;)!

driverside cv axle is going bad

this is gonna be fun, lets see if i get another excuse or "we cant hear a thing"

damnit i was gonna lower my car monday, hmm, if i lwer it 1 inch they will probaly say thats what caused it to go bad

car's totaled, someone swerved in front of me i had to go around them, and a semi cut me off, i lost it and the semi trailer ran over the left side of my car, its distroyed, i had only liability on the car, its totaled, ima part it out, ill take a pick tomarrow i really dont want to talk about it anymore.

my pops gets 1st dibs on parts.

car's totaled, someone swerved in front of me i had to go around them, and a semi cut me off, i lost it and the semi trailer ran over the left side of my car, its distroyed, i had only liability on the car, its totaled, ima part it out, ill take a pick tomarrow i really dont want to talk about it anymore.

my pops gets 1st dibs on parts.

WHAT THE FUNK AND WAGNLES? THAT FARKING SUCKS! :eek:

I WANT THE AXLE BACKS PLEASE IF THEY ARE AFTER MARKET! That is all i need for my full exhaust on mine and i cant find any decent ones for cheap! PLEASE!

he may want the whole cbe, and its like a 900 dollar exaust system, ill let u know, if anything u still want the stock gt axle backs?

i have stock ones! i need high flow mufflers! He has an NA. I have a full exhaust going.......header and all and he is going to put a GT 3" on his NA?????? :mad:

you have to understand , as much as id love to help u, hes my father and he has done alot for me, with that said, i will let u know, although id rather sell it as a whole set up, oh and its not 3 inch btw

what kind of exhaust is it???

joe--how are you going to part it out? did you buy it back or what?

you have and auto dont you???

can i put dibs on your leather door panels and cubby pod if you have one. i am not sure if you have guages there or not. also your side mirrors if they are both still alive and the trim pieces going down the side of the radio!:)

Archived