LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 1

CarlJNgmail.com

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My 60k is coming up pretty soon. Manish, do you think you could ask your guy if clutch issues are covered under the 60k powertrain warranty?

He said no go on the clutch, since it's a wear part.

As for Joe, he said they are waiting for a Corp. rep. to come take a look at the car...since they already replaced the turbo once??? I guess we'll see what happens there.

I think I will...BTW, Manish..my tech hook up moved to CA...John, Big Ant's old roomate told me the Audi tech moved. So Your tech friend would be a great help!

I need help with Bilsteins and Sway install sometime in the next month or so...

Rehab is for quitters.

manish...call my wife so you can arrange a time/place to pick up your visors! they are there!

so who else on here details cars reallllllllly good! i need to get both the rides hooked up (clay bar, wax, everything). Who is willing to do it and how much? I will help all that i can if that matters b/c i want to learn how to do it all. I used to just the rub on cleaner wax on my WRX and it worked nice but i have never clay bared and i am sure that both of them need it BAD!

BTW...i called bill last night (9AM for you guys) and he said that the Dec meet will be moved up to the Thurs before Christmas! I will be there for that one and sure hope that everyone else will be too!

Manish, you better have those rain visors on by then! i want to see them!

Yes. I've done it on all my cars, starting from the WRX in 2001. And yes, I have a orbital, with different cloths, and use wolfgang products. For now. Their shelf life down here sucks...with all the heat in the garage!

Anyhow, lemme know when you are back, we'll talk. Takes a few hours, per car.

Yes. I've done it on all my cars, starting from the WRX in 2001. And yes, I have a orbital, with different cloths, and use wolfgang products. For now. Their shelf life down here sucks...with all the heat in the garage!

Anyhow, lemme know when you are back, we'll talk. Takes a few hours, per car.

werd

When I spoke to him last, he said he really didn't want the side business...cause of his hobby with bikes. Well, and the kid of course! I'll let you know, once I find out, otherwise, maybe he can recommend someone.

Yeah...even if he could recc. someone that would be helpful! Igt is not easy fidning a good Tech..Help!

My suspension set up is coming together!!! Let me know...see you next week.

Rehab is for quitters.

i think i may put on my h-techs this sunday afternoon, and rewire the main fan, or just get a high cfm spal fan.

im too used to a go-kart like suspension in the turns so the h techs wont get me there but will get me farther than the stockers, should be nice with those progress sways i have. Also i should have my new off brand michelins on, but doh for h rated tires, guess its better than a v rated bald tire

Archived