LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 1

CarlJNgmail.com

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last question...what kind of mileage did you have when you did the brake swap? I have 38k and think it's about time..not to mention I am at stage 2...got stop as good as accelerate.

I just did the full Hawk HPS swap today and my pads were only halfway worn and that was after 47K miles. I'm pretty easy on my brakes though.

New rotors and pads = better brake clamping force, and heat dissipation. Lines, they just add to the feel...nothing special. Fluid matters, get the best, with a high boiling point. Otherwise, stay stock.

When you add suspension/mods to a car, ones natural instinct is to beat the pi$$ out of it. What happens when you can't stop...? life.

Drive responsibly...we deserve your company. Congrats on the coilovers.

no...i am here! :spin: i am bout to send out the rain visors either today or tomorrow. I padded each box with bubble wrap and then i taped all 4 together and bubble wrapped them and then i put it in a box that i made. It looks like a mini sub made out of cardboard! i sure hope that magnetdropout pays soon or i will have to find someone that has the $$$.

www.flickr.com/photos/inthedeck -- Mike's wife was kind enough to help me out, this past weekend, and this coming weekend her friend Kelly will be helping me out. Stay tuned, for those pics...though, they will most likely be private, for a while.

A friend of mine has allowed me to use his big dogg 'mutt' for a photoshoot...so, I'm hoping that everything goes well, and I get some decent shots. This whole model photography thing is a bit touchy...so, I've been seeking multiple critiques, reading up on techniques, poses, lighting, and everything in between. I beleive I will be ready for Saturday! Here's to hoping that I am! OYE! :spin:

Sorry sorry sorry! I've been caught up with work and didn't have time to do much. I'm sending my payment (via mail) to your place tommorrow for sure.

sounds good! my wife will be leaving for Japan on Mon so i guess that she will get it in about 2 weeks. I will be sending the rain guards out probably on mon or tues and they will be waiting for her when she gets back.....hopefully!

guess what??? i rented a car this weekend and went to a nearby city and guess what car they give me??? A black 08 Legacy B4 with tip tronic. It was pretty sweet. It was non turboed but it had power folding mirrors, motorized headlights, double din radio/navagation, dual climate control. I wanted to take the B4 door sills but i pulled one off and there are 4 yellow clips that are in the door frame that i couldnt get out! Oh well. I also wanted the cubby b/c you just push it and it opens. It also had auto down AND up drivers window. I dont know how many times that i turned the dang wippers on trying to turn my blinker on and I also kept grabbing the door handle wanting to shift...LOL! also the thing beeps when i would back up.

where's the pics? c'mon dude...hehe.

Oh, the pics from this weekend...pretty nice, if I say so myself. Ask the wife about them! :)

i forgot to take pictures of it......it was a dirty black 2.0i or 2.5i IDK. She sent me 2 and they look great! cant wait to see the rest!

Archived