LegacyGT.com

The Tri-state I have just been to XXXXX and this restauant was great or awful thread

coxx

Guest JessterCPA
Lol. ^ Yeah, I went to Olive garden once in my whole life. Never coming back.

But you get unlimited salad & breadsticks!!!!:lol:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, what I don't get is people that go to the chains in NYC. If you are in NYC, at least go to a good place, not somewhere where you could get the same meal while you are shopping at the mall.

:lol::lol: yeah there's people who do that for sure. I argue with people like that all the time. I told the secretaries here to order a few pizzas & I'd buy lunch for them. They ordered freakin Dominos!!! In downtown manhattan they ordered that shit-on-a-shingle :rolleyes::mad::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:lol::lol: yeah there's people who do that for sure. I argue with people like that all the time. I told the secretaries here to order a few pizzas & I'd buy lunch for them. They ordered freakin Dominos!!! In downtown manhattan they ordered that shit-on-a-shingle :rolleyes::mad::lol:

there are even a few good restaurants by you! in the fvckin' boonies

:D

Guest JessterCPA
& one in ridgewood... not sure about the one in livingston though.:)

I work right down the street from the one in Livingston. Excellent.

there are even a few good restaurants by you! in the fvckin' boonies

:D

there are. Not as many as I'd like but there are definitely some.

That new sushi joint in nyack we were talkin about is real good. ;)

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest JessterCPA

Just went to Aquagrill on Spring Street Saturday night.

Simply awesome. Had the Seafood Plateau Royale, basically had mussels, oysters, clams, lobster, crab claws, shrimp. All perfectly cooked. All extremely fresh.

I would HIGHLY recommend this place.

Just went to Aquagrill on Spring Street Saturday night.

Simply awesome. Had the Seafood Plateau Royale, basically had mussels, oysters, clams, lobster, crab claws, shrimp. All perfectly cooked. All extremely fresh.

I would HIGHLY recommend this place.

Great! I'll have to check it out. I'm in that area alot. My buddy & his wife live not too far from there.

not for nothin Jesse but I was down that way sat night too :lol: We keep missin each other.

Guest JessterCPA
not for nothin Jesse but I was down that way sat night too :lol: We keep missin each other.

Yes. But I was with the wife, and it was a night out for us, so as bad as I would like to meet up with you, it just wasn't the right night for it, if you know what I mean. ;)

Yes. But I was with the wife, and it was a night out for us, so as bad as I would like to meet up with you, it just wasn't the right night for it, if you know what I mean. ;)

Yes I 100% absolutely know what you mean ;)

• 2 months later...
I just went to this latin spot called Cabana on South St Sea port. Friggin bangin food.. If u into latin food u def gotta try it

I know the place. Never ate there though. I'll have to swing by. It's not far from my work.

Another good spanish place is Malecon on Amsterdam between 97 and 98th. when my girlfriend told me about it, I asked her who would name their restaurant Maricon?

:lol::lol::lol: I heard that place is great. I also hear the have good tripe there.

Guest JessterCPA
where's gary's? you were talking about in the wine thread.... sounds reasonable?!?

http://www.garyswine.com/

Good prices. Great service. I feel totally comfortable asking for their opinions. My old wine guy from Shop Rite Liquors in Caldwell now works somewhere in Ridgewood, not convenient for me to go.

http://www.garyswine.com/

Good prices. Great service. I feel totally comfortable asking for their opinions. My old wine guy from Shop Rite Liquors in Caldwell now works somewhere in Ridgewood, not convenient for me to go.

i've always had good luck w/ ramsey liquors, but soon enough i'll be back in the total wine neighborhood (which is good for prices, but i just go the opposite of any advice i get there)

no such thing...

:rolleyes:

Archived