LegacyGT.com

The Tri-state I have just been to XXXXX and this restauant was great or awful thread

coxx

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I gotta go out to eat. I got plans for this saturday for lunch, then if all goes well maybe dinner :lol:
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I just ate at Jackson Hole today...pretty good burgers.

I had the Santa Fe burger with guacamole, cheddar cheese, and onion.

where's that?

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

I gotta go out to eat. I got plans for this saturday for lunch, then if all goes well maybe dinner :lol:

That reminds me of this time at work where some guy tried asking me out and getting my number. He told me he wants to take me out for dinner, and *maybe* breakfast.

:rolleyes: Perv was like 40 years old.

91st&Madison

There are a few others throughout the city and Queens.

:lol: I thought you were talking about around here. oh well. :spin:

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

That reminds me of this time at work where some guy tried asking me out and getting my number. He told me he wants to take me out for dinner, and *maybe* breakfast.

:lol::lol::lol: what a cheesy line

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:lol: I thought you were talking about around here. oh well. :spin:

I think there's a Jackson Hole on Grand Ave. in Englewood NJ not too far from the Hospital and Town Motors Subaru.

-L

:orly: I'm like 40. Your out of my will now.:mad:

It wasn't about age in general, just about what he said and how perverted he was.

:wub: ?

fixed ;)

Best Sake Bar in NYC.. such a fun atmosphere and KILLER Leche Martinis

http://www.sakebardecibel.com/

oh I been there! Ex g/f used to live not far from there. It is pretty good.

Archived