LegacyGT.com

The Official Lakers Thread!

Mines

:whore: Definitely... NBA playoffs are gonna be fun none-the-less! :D

I know we've jacked this thread into an NBA discussion but I think Rondo did a damn good job against old-ass Sam Cassell. I think Boston should not make any deals that are going to mess with the good team-chemisty them seem to have.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know we've jacked this thread into an NBA discussion but I think Rondo did a damn good job against old-ass Sam Cassell. I think Boston should not make any deals that are going to mess with the good team-chemisty them seem to have.

but how will rondo guard Mr BigShot

but how will rondo guard Mr BigShot

If Billups is on his game he's a handful for any pointguard to deal with.

Rondo just has to run the team an make good decisions.

Don't let Billups go crazy scoring 30+ points a game. Just contain him.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Baron Davis

C.Billups vs. B.Davis is a draw.

Hell, these guys are probably the same height and weight.

The only difference is Baron Davis could score 40 pts and the Warrior might still lose.:rolleyes:

Billups has more weapons around him. He doesn't have to score over 20 pts for the Pistons to win games.

Things just got more interesting in the west coast.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AkR2q49byms.Lku_Wn.5TGC8vLYF?slug=aw-kiddtraded021308&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Jason Kidd & Malik Allen to Dallas

for

Devin Harris, Jerry Stackhouse, DeSagana Diop, Devean George, Maurice Ager, $3 million and two #1 picks.

First the Lakers w/Pau, then the Suns w/Shaq & now Jason Kidd is back in dallas hahah :)

the way I see it is that suns and dallas had to trade away their future, while lakers didn't have to do any of that. HAHAHA, not only are lakers going to be competitive this year, but then the next, and next, and next, and next seasons

the way I see it is that suns and dallas had to trade away their future, while lakers didn't have to do any of that. HAHAHA, not only are lakers going to be competitive this year, but then the next, and next, and next, and next seasons

:woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo:

:munch:

So the Net traded Kidd and another player for like 7 players from Dallas?

I like Devin Harris. From baseline to baseline he is Tony Parker, Allen Iverson quick.

So if this trade goes through, which allstar team does Jason Kidd play on?

Archived