LegacyGT.com

Fast and the Furious 4

not gonna lie I will be there to watch it. It's entertaining to see once. Corny acting and whats with them shifting constantly..... are there 25 gears in those cars? ha

:lol: You noticed that too.

Hell, they do the same thing in car commercials for cars that don't ever come with manual transmission.:rolleyes:

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

You all know you want to see it. As far as the plot I could care less (who cares if Letty dies).

Just show me some bad ass cars (new and old school) with good driving and camera angles and I'm happy.

Please make the stunts realistic. No Charlie's Angels Full Throttle B.S.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

You all know you want to see it. As far as the plot I could care less (who cares if Letty dies).

Just show me some bad ass cars (new and old school) with good driving and camera angles and I'm happy.

Don't forget the hot chicks too. :lol:

My wife's balls are delicious.

I don't drive trucks, but I'm told they only use the clutch to put the truck into first, it's all rev matching for upshifts. Doubleclutching is used on downshifts, to match the gearbox spped with the engine. It's smoother and is particularly good on ice or snow when you don't want to "jerk" the drivetrain. Depress the cluth, move the shifter into neutral, release clutch and blip the throttle, depress the clutch move the shifter into lower gear, and release the clutch again. Done quicker than you can read this.

Funny, almost broke up with my current wife (who I was dating at the time) going to see the first Fast and Furious.

2nd one, I think I saw it with another chick.

Toyko Drift, saw it with my wife.

4.... Well reading the spoilers on Filmstaker give me hope that this could be the best in the series.

My personal fav's of the movies :

1 - First always the best

2 - Kind of a joke. Fast and the Furious by name and characters... but a joke.

3 - Return to glory. Series took the F&F name, took it overseas and injected drifting. Characters were pretty solid, most of the dialogs in the movie was cheese, but the cars in the movie were sweet.

4 - Well, like I said, looks promising.

From Fast and the Furious,

"You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake!"

I mean, come on! Someone contact the Academy! Why hasn't this gem been nominated for an Award!!!! I daresay, it has 'Best Screen Play' written all over it! Ha!

Please make the stunts realistic. No Charlie's Angels Full Throttle B.S.

Exactly!!

Funny, almost broke up with my current wife (who I was dating at the time) going to see the first Fast and Furious.

2nd one, I think I saw it with another chick.

Toyko Drift, saw it with my wife.

4.... Well reading the spoilers on Filmstaker give me hope that this could be the best in the series.

My personal fav's of the movies :

1 - First always the best

2 - Kind of a joke. Fast and the Furious by name and characters... but a joke.

3 - Return to glory. Series took the F&F name, took it overseas and injected drifting. Characters were pretty solid, most of the dialogs in the movie was cheese, but the cars in the movie were sweet.

4 - Well, like I said, looks promising.

Would you care to explain your first sentence? A movie almost caused you to breakup with your gf.

What is this guy, sandwich crazy?

Better one: what'd you put in that sandwich?:D

I liked the first one the most. Nice cars, good music, the scene where he smoked a ferrari was just awesome! and that GTO was just sex.

Second one had good car chases, plot was more like ordinary gang movie, which is a disappointment. oh yeah, and Eva Menders.

And third one... hmm.. i kinda like the whole foreigner with attitude thing, so i liked the idea, some car scenes were good, but it was a very mediocre movie, even when compare to original FnF.

I am looking forward to the fourth. Hope its a success so there would be a 5th.

Better one: what'd you put in that sandwich?:D

I liked the first one the most. Nice cars, good music, the scene where he smoked a ferrari was just awesome! and that Charger was just sex.

Second one had good car chases, plot was more like ordinary gang movie, which is a disappointment. oh yeah, and Eva Menders.

And third one... hmm.. i kinda like the whole foreigner with attitude thing, so i liked the idea, some car scenes were good, but it was a very mediocre movie, even when compare to original FnF.

I am looking forward to the fourth. Hope its a success so there would be a 5th.

The first one was just ok. Some decent cars and that's about it. Their technical stuff was a complete joke to anyone who knows anything about cars.

I thought the second one had more plot to it then the rest of them, even though it was just a long Mistu commerical. It did at least show some retro modded muscle cars which was nice.

The third one just plain sucked (not at all a drift fan). You don't puta Nissan engine in a Mustang. The special appearance by Diesel was pointless other then trying to tie the series together. I thought it was the worst one of the series and it was even so bad Paul Walker didn't want to be in it.

I can't say I'd expect anything good to come from another one.

Archived