LegacyGT.com

VF40-18g .... injectors .... benefits?

Nickz31se-r

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No but thanks for reporting the post. It wasnt even that bad but hey some water will take that sand right out :)

obviously, the moderator agreed with my report, and deleted your worthless post.

pull your head out of your ass and stop acting like a douche all of the time = problem solved. :)

You missed a guy a few years back that did (or started) to an early '05 outback. I forget his name but after 20k+ in mods he finally gave up. Best of luck :)

PS if thats your goal why start with such a crappy platform? Why not go V8 swap into something?

PS if thats your goal why start with such a crappy platform? Why not go V8 swap into something?

I actually never thought of putting a V8 into the Suby... we'll see. Like I said in earlier posts. This is a slow process and am looking for a motor to have fun with and build while I rack up the miles on the stock motor.

You missed a guy a few years back that did (or started) to an early '05 outback. I forget his name but after 20k+ in mods he finally gave up. Best of luck :)

I think he gave up because he was more interested in Road racing in spec'd classes. That power level is retarded for this type of car but to each their own I guess.

ooh yeah, I remember, he had an STi 6 speed and everything

I think he gave up because he was more interested in Road racing in spec'd classes. That power level is retarded for this type of car but to each their own I guess.

Why is that power level retarded for this type of car? Mind you it will not be a daily driver at this point at all. I saw it as a better candidate because it is AWD and can put the power to the ground efficiently.

Sounds really expensive. The most impressive I have seen here is Farmerjon, and I think he 'only' got to 455 whp.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34991&highlight=farmerjon

I don't really know which (if any) components of the lgt can handle that kind of power. One way to find out I guess!

Why not pick up a Mustang Cobra, a buddy snapped one up with less than 2000 miles for just over $30k. Now THAT car has some strong parts. You would spend a whole lot less in total to make a Cobra insanely fast.

A Leggy? Not really sure I see the point.

Sounds really expensive. The most impressive I have seen here is Farmerjon, and I think he 'only' got to 455 whp.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34991&highlight=farmerjon

I don't really know which (if any) components of the lgt can handle that kind of power. One way to find out I guess!

Why not pick up a Mustang Cobra, a buddy snapped one up with less than 2000 miles for just over $30k. Now THAT car has some strong parts. You would spend a whole lot less in total to make a Cobra insanely fast.

A Leggy? Not really sure I see the point.

Wichitalegacy made/makes much more than that (514whp).

Its all in the pipe line for now anyway. I didn't mean to get everyone's excitement up. We'll see what ends up going in once the car gets to 100k or if I come into some sudden cash. Otherwise, it will be like I said. A slow build to occupy my life for a few years. I do not plan to just slap some crazy powerful motor in a car that can't handle it, and I do not plan to build this car as my daily driver. Some like to build muscle, and I happen to enjoy working on Subys

Archived