LegacyGT.com

Official WISLOC Thread

zzztech13

dammitjim, yeah they are giving me a good deal on my trade in, 12.1 which covers my current loan. Otherwise I couldn't justify spending that much. They also said they are a non-negotiating dealership, before I even talked number with them. So we will see. Most of the other cars I've seen on cars.com are asking 18K.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mark your calenders! April 19th- Meet at Elver Park...

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2227969&page=1

When? April 19th 2008 Noon till whenever (Already Checked Madison Events Calendar so we should have available parking)

Where? Elver Park (Its much more secluded than Warner and much cleaner)

Why? We all know why

Who? As usual, everyone is always welcomed Hey guys hows it going? Well it looks like spring is coming around the corner and I haven't seen a spring meet besides the cruise meet which Hi-Tech Honda Girl created, which sounds like its going to be a blast but isn't till May, and some of us may not be willing to drive all the way out there. I know there will be a lot of very ambitious Honda enthusiast ready to show off their rides before that.

So lets not break tradition now, every year since the Spring of 2004 there has always been a Spring Honda-Tech meet in Madison http://images.honda-tech.com/set1/smile/emthup.gif . Through all the ups and downs each meet had, I believe you wouldn't find one person from previous years not enjoy their selves.

So the date is set and final! I know there was a lot of confusion last year due to weather issues and what not but its WISCONSIN SPRING WEATHER, this shit is always changing, don't be too skeptical that a week before the meet meteorologist are predicting rain.

As far as grilling goes everyone for their selves unless someone is willing to organize one? I would be down

Milwaukee Caravan anyone? I don't know if i'll be traveling back home and coming back up that saturday like last year, but usually its really nice when everyone from Milwaukee caravans up there. So i'll just set-up a time a spot for you guys to meet up.

MILWAUKEE CARAVAN TO MADISON

Where: as usual it nice to meet at Brook field Sq right off of I94

When: 10:20-10:30 and head out around 10:45-11:00

On Saturday April 20th there is an AutoX meet...

http://www.scca-milwaukee.org/Solo/2008/08sched.htm

I'll be at both, hope to see some of you there!

This meet sounds like a good idea to me. Anyone else planning on going to this? We should put this on our calendars and make it the first WISLOC meet for 2008.

Thanks for posting this up.

Also, I'd like to say thanks to everyone that has posted in here. Glad to see some of us Wisconsin folk in one place (forum/thread). Maybe one day this'll get Sticky'd.

Anybody from the Green Bay area here? I'm looking at trading in my 05 N/A for a GT Limited. Just wondering if anyone had any experiences with Gandrud Auto or if anyone knows a good mechanic I could have look at the car? I live about and hour away and can't have my trusted mechanic look at it. I know a little about cars and it seemed ok, but I didn't get under the car or really check out the body gaps and stuff.

I bought my 06 LGT used from Gandrud in GB. They knew nothing about the car or Sube' s in general because they don't sell them new. If that silver '05 you're talking about is on the corner of Military and Mason, I stopped and looked at it the other week.

As far as a mechanic not sure what to tell you. I just had the 30K done at Denil Wall. Service was OK, but they didn't seem to be overly familiar with the car either, which is strange since they're a Subaru dealer.

Yeah it was that silver one you looked at. I'm kinda on hold with it right now. I had a company file on my credit report for a bill that wasn't even for me. So I was fighting with them to get it taken off. They are taking it off, but it takes about 60-90 days to get it off my credit report.

I did call them yesterday and asked if they had any wiggle room on the car and they wouldn't budge. Probably since I'm getting a really good deal on my trade in. So I told them to keep my number and call me if the car sits on the lot for awhile.

This meet sounds like a good idea to me. Anyone else planning on going to this? We should put this on our calendars and make it the first WISLOC meet for 2008.

Thanks for posting this up.

Also, I'd like to say thanks to everyone that has posted in here. Glad to see some of us Wisconsin folk in one place (forum/thread). Maybe one day this'll get Sticky'd.

I know for a fact that this is going to be pretty big. Hopefully we can avoid any asshattery b/c the cop shop[ is like a block away...

Agreed on this the first meet of the year. You guys should come out to Auto X in Milwaukee at Miller Stadium if you're interested. I'll be at everyone possible.

I did a couple AutoX with the Fox Vally SCCA last year, It was alot of fun. I will come check out the Miller Park runs this year.

So it's official, This will be the first meet of the year. We need to see who all is going and who will be in the Milwaukee Caravan. If you plan on going to this speak up and we can get a list going.

So Far:

DEFINATE:

-Me (zzztech13) I'll be going w/ the Milw. Caravan

-Living Legacy

POSSIBLE:

-schnieke

I can try to update the list as more people throw their hat in.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm a definite maybe.

:lol: Talk about an oxymoron...

Yea, my place is by Elver Park, so I'll sponser a couple of drinks afterwards if people are interested (I'll have to look into drinkin at the park, not sure if it's ok...) Now I just have to find a grill and get some food to cook up!

If anyone is a fan of disc golf bring your discs because Elver Park has a SWEET course. Other than that there is fishing, soccer fields, etc. at the park. I'm guessing 100+ cars :eek:

:lol: Talk about an oxymoron...

Yea, my place is by Elver Park, so I'll sponser a couple of drinks afterwards if people are interested (I'll have to look into drinkin at the park, not sure if it's ok...) Now I just have to find a grill and get some food to cook up!

If anyone is a fan of disc golf bring your discs because Elver Park has a SWEET course. Other than that there is fishing, soccer fields, etc. at the park. I'm guessing 100+ cars :eek:

it was supposed to be funny ;)

FWIW, I'll be there in the Black 2.5i SE with the blacked out grille...I'm just around the corner at Mineral Point and the Beltline, so I kinda gotta go. :)

-Scott

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f8/mr2pmp1/My%20Cars/2008%20Subaru%20Legacy/LeggysBlackedOutGrille3.jpg

ok, so where are the deatails? They really should be in the first post....

See post 44 or 54. You might want to also consider driving down with the Milwaukee caravan, I think they are meeting at brookfield square.

Mis_uta ni-hope to see you there.

I did a couple AutoX with the Fox Vally SCCA last year, It was alot of fun. I will come check out the Miller Park runs this year.

So it's official, This will be the first meet of the year. We need to see who all is going and who will be in the Milwaukee Caravan. If you plan on going to this speak up and we can get a list going.

So Far:

DEFINATE:

-Me (zzztech13) I'll be going w/ the Milw. Caravan

-Living Legacy

-Musuta_ni

POSSIBLE:

-schnieke

I can try to update the list as more people throw their hat in.

Please see previous posts about the Milwaukee Caravan. We will be leaving from the Brookfield area and troopin out to Madison for the meet.

Mark your calenders! April 19th- Meet at Elver Park...

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2227969&page=1

When? April 19th 2008 Noon till whenever (Already Checked Madison Events Calendar so we should have available parking)

Where? Elver Park (Its much more secluded than Warner and much cleaner)

Why? We all know why

Who? As usual, everyone is always welcomed Hey guys hows it going? Well it looks like spring is coming around the corner and I haven't seen a spring meet besides the cruise meet which Hi-Tech Honda Girl created, which sounds like its going to be a blast but isn't till May, and some of us may not be willing to drive all the way out there. I know there will be a lot of very ambitious Honda enthusiast ready to show off their rides before that.

So lets not break tradition now, every year since the Spring of 2004 there has always been a Spring Honda-Tech meet in Madison http://images.honda-tech.com/set1/smile/emthup.gif . Through all the ups and downs each meet had, I believe you wouldn't find one person from previous years not enjoy their selves.

So the date is set and final! I know there was a lot of confusion last year due to weather issues and what not but its WISCONSIN SPRING WEATHER, this shit is always changing, don't be too skeptical that a week before the meet meteorologist are predicting rain.

As far as grilling goes everyone for their selves unless someone is willing to organize one? I would be down

Milwaukee Caravan anyone? I don't know if i'll be traveling back home and coming back up that saturday like last year, but usually its really nice when everyone from Milwaukee caravans up there. So i'll just set-up a time a spot for you guys to meet up.

MILWAUKEE CARAVAN TO MADISON

Where: as usual it nice to meet at Brook field Sq right off of I94

When: 10:20-10:30 and head out around 10:45-11:00

On Saturday April 20th there is an AutoX meet...

http://www.scca-milwaukee.org/Solo/2008/08sched.htm

I'll be at both, hope to see some of you there!

Here's the info on the meet for this weekend. Also, the details about the Milw Caravan.

If you will be in the Milw Caravan please shoot me a PM and I can give you my mobile # so we can try and coordinate this thing.

Thanks

Thought I would check in . . . . Wisco Represent . . .

My summer car schedule is pretty busy with BMW CCA and NSXCA events, but if there is something local I might be interested. I would love to compare my stock OB XT to a Stage 1 or 2 . . .

Thanks for checkin in brahtw8.

I understand being busy and all. Hopefully we will be able to organize more meets this year and with time get some decent turn outs. I will of course be welcoming all of the Chicago folks too.

Maybe we can plan on some Mod meets/Garage days, Brewer games, Road America and scenic drives.

We are all open to pretty much anything.

Thanks for checkin in brahtw8.

I understand being busy and all. Hopefully we will be able to organize more meets this year and with time get some decent turn outs. I will of course be welcoming all of the Chicago folks too.

Maybe we can plan on some Mod meets/Garage days, Brewer games, Road America and scenic drives.

We are all open to pretty much anything.

+1 on the road america...