LegacyGT.com

Official WISLOC Thread

zzztech13

This thread's official picture is:

:orly: Would you rather be 12-2, or 5-8? I know where I'd rather be at this point in the season... It's cool though. We'll still let you live beneath us. ;)

Scott H. from Madison WI, btw. '08 black on black 5spd SE. Nice to meet you. :)

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f8/mr2pmp1/My%20Cars/2008%20Subaru%20Legacy/2008Legacy25iSE4-1.jpg

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
I'm from Madison too-more like Merona. '05 LGT and I love it!!!

As for a meet, a couple of us should get together sometime and roll around the nearby country and take some sweet picks!

I agree, we should start planning something.

The Kettle Moraine scenic drive followed by dinner near Road America in Plymouth would be a nice half-day ride.

I also want to plan a couple of meets where we could ride up from Milwaukee to Road America and watch a race (or 3). Anyone into American Le Mans? CART?

As always, the FIB FOLK are welcome to come.

What do yall think?

I agree, we should start planning something.

The Kettle Moraine scenic drive followed by dinner near Road America in Plymouth would be a nice half-day ride.

I also want to plan a couple of meets where we could ride up from Milwaukee to Road America and watch a race (or 3). Anyone into American Le Mans? CART?

As always, the FIB FOLK are welcome to come.

What do yall think?

Some sort of racing would be a sweet time, even if it is a just cart...but what would really be sweet is if we went to an autocross in MKE or drag racing event at union grove! That would be my suggestion

• 1 month later...

Mark your calenders! April 19th- Meet at Elver Park...

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2227969&page=1

When? April 19th 2008 Noon till whenever (Already Checked Madison Events Calendar so we should have available parking)

Where? Elver Park (Its much more secluded than Warner and much cleaner)

Why? We all know why

Who? As usual, everyone is always welcomed Hey guys hows it going? Well it looks like spring is coming around the corner and I haven't seen a spring meet besides the cruise meet which Hi-Tech Honda Girl created, which sounds like its going to be a blast but isn't till May, and some of us may not be willing to drive all the way out there. I know there will be a lot of very ambitious Honda enthusiast ready to show off their rides before that.

So lets not break tradition now, every year since the Spring of 2004 there has always been a Spring Honda-Tech meet in Madison http://images.honda-tech.com/set1/smile/emthup.gif . Through all the ups and downs each meet had, I believe you wouldn't find one person from previous years not enjoy their selves.

So the date is set and final! I know there was a lot of confusion last year due to weather issues and what not but its WISCONSIN SPRING WEATHER, this shit is always changing, don't be too skeptical that a week before the meet meteorologist are predicting rain.

As far as grilling goes everyone for their selves unless someone is willing to organize one? I would be down

Milwaukee Caravan anyone? I don't know if i'll be traveling back home and coming back up that saturday like last year, but usually its really nice when everyone from Milwaukee caravans up there. So i'll just set-up a time a spot for you guys to meet up.

MILWAUKEE CARAVAN TO MADISON

Where: as usual it nice to meet at Brook field Sq right off of I94

When: 10:20-10:30 and head out around 10:45-11:00

On Saturday April 20th there is an AutoX meet...

http://www.scca-milwaukee.org/Solo/2008/08sched.htm

I'll be at both, hope to see some of you there!

Anybody from the Green Bay area here? I'm looking at trading in my 05 N/A for a GT Limited. Just wondering if anyone had any experiences with Gandrud Auto or if anyone knows a good mechanic I could have look at the car? I live about and hour away and can't have my trusted mechanic look at it. I know a little about cars and it seemed ok, but I didn't get under the car or really check out the body gaps and stuff.

Thanks,

Chad

I'm in Neenah, are there any meets coming up?

BTW, anyone need a couple RE92s? I have two in good condition, $30 for both if someone local wants to pick them up.

Scrad, are you looking at the silver automatic on their website? They are asking -way- too much for it.

http://application.gandrudchevrolet.com/details.php?d=48,18,53,67&ids[]=7825077&pf=1