LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy's #1

06jax2.5se

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who has a black legacy thats in st augustine, i see it near the winn dixie off of 16 alot?

oh i like just doing oil changes on the legacy, thats the advantage of me finally owning a car under 100,000 miles, well this makes the 2nd, 1st was a tiburon, buckman bridge claimed it

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/6858/tib1sb7.png

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/3687/tib5lr8.png

TPLGT= Todd...it's all good.

GL on ther Swifts...you will not be disappointed. Also get w/ Ant on the install.

What next DNBs? We need to put this together. When is it happening?

Rehab is for quitters.

TPLGT= Todd...it's all good.

GL on ther Swifts...you will not be disappointed. Also get w/ Ant on the install.

What next DNBs? We need to put this together. When is it happening?

I already told Ant that i was going to be getting with his roomate's friend to do my springs! 100 beans.....you can not beat that with a big stick!

D&B on the 15th????? It's on a friday so everyone can stay out late and it's on/after a payday=more $$$ in peoples pockets to play with and it's after valentines day so people will not be broke after buying something for the woman to make them happy! HOW DOES THAT SOUND?????

Dang dude... are you still trying to get rid of those heffers? lol

no Sh!t man......they will be gone this weekend as i finally got someone interested. I bumped up the FS add i had in the marketplace and someone jumped on them!

Good morning all....this thread was quiet over the weekend! Everyone busy?

HEY TODD- who did you get your Swifts from again and how much$? I am thinking about lowering the car SOON!

I was playing around on the forum and saw a SWP LGT from Aus. in the SWP thread that had some Blitzen 18's on. They looked SWEET. Found out that the guy was selling them but he already sold them to a local and wasnt will to ship them anyway! Would have been an arm and a leg to get them here! Damn SOA for not getting the blitzen over here!

AHAHAHAH!! I THINK I AM LOOSING MY MIND! *Slaps himself*

Wow...sorry.

What's goin' on with DNB's? At least we know the vote for 'where.'

What's the vote for 'when?'

Anthony isn't here, this weekend...he's being pampered by the west coast girls.

Joe is seriously MIA...

I won't be around the weekend of the 29th.

Geoff is studying.

Todd...?

Carl...??? Readded, since Ant deleted u...:lol::mad::eek:

and that leaves Mike...who, I beleive is up for anything, anytime...hehe. Go Mike!

How about Friday, March 7th? This way, we'll do the end of the month meet (Feb. 28th). Those that can't make that, will make DNB's on the 7th of March (a week later)?

Do I have a YAY or NAY for the 7th of March?

Archived