LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy's #1

06jax2.5se

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will not be able to make it out there this month! I forgot that i made plans with some friends and i can not break them! SORRY! Take some GOOD pictures Carl. I bet that there will not be too many people b/c it's going to be uber cold tonight!

Thanks for the advice. I'm getting conflicting info on living across the 295 bridge--if traffic is good or bad. Also, can anyone verify that Wells road has terrible traffic? What about traffic just N of 295 (i.e. along Collins Rd.)?

Southside seems a little far away. (I think like 30 min on googlemaps). I saw a few apartments in the Timuquana Rd/ San Juan Blvd. area. Is this a bad, ok or good part of town?

wells and collis both suck on traffic.

I do southside to base in 18 minutes every morning

NO THEY DONT! I live off of colins at the vintage at plantation bay and the traffic is not that bad. i usually take 295 to 17 anyway so it is fast. 10-15 mins! Wells is the same...traffic isnt that bad but i would stay away from wells!

I wouldnt live over the bridge....you never know when there will be an accedent like this morning! Traffic was bad today but thank god i was getting off at 17!:lol:

ok we have 3 jax thread, im about to go make an offical jacksonville/ north florida thread

i thought that this WAS the official JAX thread????? I am just waiting for this thread to get up to like 25-30 pages and then i was going to make the "jacksonville Legacy's #2" thread and so on and so on!

Carl........got any pix from the thurs meet that i missed????

Archived