LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy's #1

06jax2.5se

^^^Too funny!

I am alive and well...Been extra busy and only getting busier. I think we need a Legacy/Outback meet soon. I told AntI am going to start a thread....

Rehab is for quitters.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it looks as though joe fell off the face of the earth! Where the heck is he??? :confused:

Anybody on here by chance have a black LGT that goes to FCCJ kent campus???? Possibly an 05! I saw one leaving campus weds when i was pullin in! Honked but i dont think that he saw me! It looked nice....lowered from what i could tell with cleared out headlights!

it looks as though joe fell off the face of the earth! Where the heck is he??? :confused:

Anybody on here by chance have a black LGT that goes to FCCJ kent campus???? Possibly an 05! I saw one leaving campus weds when i was pullin in! Honked but i dont think that he saw me! It looked nice....lowered from what i could tell with cleared out headlights!

There is someone on this board w/ an 06 OBP.... just like my old car:wub:....he was selling his perrin CBE....

Rehab is for quitters.

so anybody want some cuztom shift boots for their 5MT Leggy??? They are uber nice. Here is the link to them in the Marketplace. One guy was going to get them but backed out b/c his wife wouldnt let him get them!

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77747&highlight=06jax2.5se

$50 and they are yours!

Hi gang! Lookig forward to another meet...hopefully 1/31 at DNBs per the poll.

Check out this thread I started...if you need a tune...you HAVE to hook this up. It will change your life!!

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1650837#post1650837

The 31st is a Thursday? I thought the plan was to try and do this on a Friday so people don't have to worry about work. Also... that's the Subaru meet :confused:

Archived