LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy's #1

06jax2.5se

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good to meet ya motor head.....geoff i told you the touch kicked ass welcome to the dark side...obie I see the restaraunt is open let me know ehn youll be there and I swing bye maybe get some kare kare ahahahah.......TODD: whare ya at

there a jdm parts thread in b&s

did my plugs, man im not looking forward to doing that in 30,000 miles, also changed fog bulbs, and put a k&n filter on my intake.

tomarrow i put the front mask on i got from opie, after a quick detail. After that, leaving wensday at 6am to go see my girl in ga....ughh the 6hour trips are too long:spin:

Holy Smokes, Big Ant you got the Vurv job Eh? nice to hear it!

Just bot some Swfit Springs and looking to get Cobb Sways all goin on at once.....should tighten up the suspention.

Looking to get the gang together again in January after everything settles down for me....Sound good?

Rehab is for quitters.

Yeah I got the job I start jan 2nd as long as I pass the background lol :iam:.. so after 5 months of vacay I have to work lol.....So that means more parts for the leggy wooot. Hawk pads, ss brake lines, motul brake fluid, new struts here I come....Than stg2 is around the corner. I might even do a stage 1 enginuity tune b4 than....YAY!!!!

Yeah I'm down for a jan get together hopefully we can have more of our legacy brethren like we had the 1st meet instead of the lower numbers we've had recently :confused:... maybe we can even get that other vurv leggy out.

BTW

Todd good to see you're still around

AHAHAHAHAHAH!! Holy smokes man...I've been WAYYYY out in timeout.

Congrats on the job Biggggant. And yes, I know the guy with the WRX, he's an SSA. I don't know the guy with the blue lgt...but, I have seen him drive off a few times. And the kid with the WRX, barely got it this summer, and has dumped some serious cash into it. Come upstairs, to the second floor, when u start...or have some time, and say what's up!

As for the rest...man, I've been so wrapped up in this whole house, and getting' isht done, that I haven't been online in a while. And, now that I find this new thread, I know it's been a while.

Anywho...everyone ready for xmas? checked your lists twice? etc? Hope all is well with everyone.

What's up guys? Jan. meet will be strong...as a matter of fact,we should get together beforehand...just to do it. All is well here. I installed my Jazzy mod for the XM and MP3 setup...very nice...

Lie I said prior, I bot some Siwft Springs and will be doing the install in early Jan...saving some cash for the Cobb Sways.....looking forward to tightening up the corners...

I just e-mailed Topspeed in GA...still trying to get the Stage 2 work done...

Joe- You can get a nice hook up on an Enginuity tune from Jestr tuning (not SIC) in Orlando....Someone on Nasioc told me about him. I decded to go the Ecutek route insted of using an Open ECU product.

Anyway, glad to hear all is alive and well. Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas to you all! I will be in touch.

TP

Rehab is for quitters.

Geoffy just start selling your body it works for my hahaha jk,,,,,,,Shoot if it all goes right I'll do all thise previously mentioned mods plus stage 2, new sub and interior speakers and wheels by end of summer..

Todd just set it up and I should be there..

Happy Holidays to all you guys!!!!

Right on...gonna go return some oil today...that way, the container is empty...and I can do the oil change on my car in a couple hundred miles.

Those filters are a PITA to remove the first time, lemme tell ya. But I don't have to worry about that anymore since both cars have received an oil change, at least once.

Geoff, I'm in the same boat man...no dough to do any mods to this car. I guess that's the 'joy' of being a homeowner, eh? Good in some ways, sucks in other ways...hehe.

Well at least I'm not in the only one in that boat lol

I have been thinking though about possibly getting a present for Scooby and I might need opinions.

Option A: Buy an AP to bring me to stage 1

Option B: Buy a 3sixty.1 and upgrade my sound system (front and rear speakers, 4 channel amp, and put my old sub in)... maybe some tint too

I'm thinking Option B would be better for me. I travel a decent amount and I kinda wish the audio was better. I want more power too, but that takes a little more money to get where I want ;)

What do you guys think I should do?

Archived