LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy's #1

06jax2.5se

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOW DARE U SAY 1985 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

jp:lol: i just got back, u have no idea how bad i didnt want to come back, i just wanted to stay with my girl

all i got are bends and a 2.5 inch pipe that may be long enough, sorry, ever see how to diy the shifter?..........edit saw how to do it, i just need a vice some tools and a die

M12x1.25 Material: Carbon Steel Hex Size: 1-1/16

manish ill call tomarrow, i thought i was gonna be back sunday but im just getting back....sigh.....

came back home, my sr5 cluster for my truck came, yay now i have a tach/oil pressure/voltmeter/trip o/d along with the rest of the things that come with the regular cluster, (speedo, ect)

aluminium oil cap came, there on ebay for about 11 dollars shipped, and dads intake pipe came

now the rotors are done but the pads are fine.......k the stock rotors suck, getting new rotors soon, dont u just love when u cant mod your car due to things need changing, oh well, dba or ebay rotors here i come. along with a trans drain and fill

who wants to help me change fluids, and possibly the thermostat and brakes

i just got back from storage, u dont want em they are those plastic intake hard angle bends.

on craigslist someone had some bends and couplers

got dads intake pipe on with ghetto diy air box mod damn the n/a are loud, ill clean it up and take pics later

figured out what im going to do to the lgt for now....sadly out of the whole list the brakes are the most expensive part

mrgeoff just wanted to let you know ive had the touch since the 1st and its real nice hahahahah

I was wondering if you got it lol. I think I am going to keep my Mogul. I've been learning (still am lol) how to build my own ROM. I'm also going to get my keyboard repaired (the function key is wearing out).

I think I would miss my keyboard too much if I went to the Touch.

thank you

so i made an sts

ill make someone one for a nominal fee but let me just say i spend 45 mins grinding that ridge off the stock shifter with a grinding stone and a high rpm drill (next time ill use my air tools)

but ill save u guys work money and supplys:cool:

thank you

so i made an sts

ill make someone one for a nominal fee but let me just say i spend 45 mins grinding that ridge off the stock shifter with a grinding stone and a high rpm drill (next time ill use my air tools)

but ill save u guys work money and supplys:cool:

Cant wait to see it next thurs! Wonder if it is different then mine!:confused:

also have the 08 2.5se front headrests on, oh god my ride from here to ga and back was alot better, and i have a pair of phoniex gold componets i may put in by then

im really hoping my brake stuff arrives by then, ive barely driven my lgt cause the brakes are done.

my next to do things go as follows

brakes

gear oil

fog bulbs

Hey 06jax2.5,

go classictube.com and they have what you need as far as the 3" tubing goes.

I got all mine from there for my 05 LGT and my 99 Cobra. They sell all sizes and lengths with various degrees of bends. Good luck.

THANKS!!!!!!

Archived