LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy's #1

06jax2.5se

Sorry. I have been out of commission...trying to get my place ready for sale...

I got my Swifts from Mann Engineering...just search for swift Springs on this site. There is a group buy thread. $260 shipped to me here in PVB.

Money will spent...do eet. No DNBs for me now...just too much on my plate.

Rehab is for quitters.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AHAHAHAH!! I THINK I AM LOOSING MY MIND! *Slaps himself*

Wow...sorry.

What's goin' on with DNB's? At least we know the vote for 'where.'

What's the vote for 'when?'

Anthony isn't here, this weekend...he's being pampered by the west coast girls.

Joe is seriously MIA...

I won't be around the weekend of the 29th.

Geoff is studying.

Todd...?

and that leaves Mike...who, I beleive is up for anything, anytime...hehe. Go Mike!

How about Friday, March 7th? This way, we'll do the end of the month meet (Feb. 28th). Those that can't make that, will make DNB's on the 7th of March (a week later)?

Do I have a YAY or NAY for the 7th of March?

what the hell manish, what the hell :mad:

Anthony isn't here, this weekend...he's being pampered by the west coast girls.

Joe is seriously MIA...

I won't be around the weekend of the 29th.

Geoff is studying.

Todd...?

and that leaves Mike...who, I beleive is up for anything, anytime...hehe. Go Mike!

How about Friday, March 7th? This way, we'll do the end of the month meet (Feb. 28th). Those that can't make that, will make DNB's on the 7th of March (a week later)?

Do I have a YAY or NAY for the 7th of March?

That is right!!!!!:attention::):)LOL!

I have school and work as well but i am sure that i do not go to school nearly as often as Geoff (i feel your pain Geoff) and i have a pretty lax job that allows me to be on here more often then most...but i sure like to shot the shit. Even over the weekend this thread was deader than a door nail!

7th is cool to me! I am so there its not funny! LOL!

Carl... I'm not going to lie... you've been pretty dead too!

Both you and Joe have been MIA....welcome back!

Hey Joseph LOL---- seeing as there are really only like 2-3 NA guys on here and Joe is the only one that post once in a while.....I FINALLY got my intake fixed! I had my buddy extend it out so that the tube fits on the stock air box WITH both bolts in! I had to cut a few things but more about that later...too long!

Hey guys,

I'm probably that Black GT that some of you guys spot every now and then. I started a Jax thread in the summer of 06 and there didnt seem like many jax legacy owners at that time so I kinda stopped frequenting the boards and totally forgot about the Jax thread I started. I'm the black legacy at Kent campus on Wednesdays by the way.

My car has 10 percent tint, Tein S-Techs, PDE up pipe, Perrin Turbo back and cleared and blacked out headlights with eyelids. I need to get an accessport but I've just been too cheap to dish out the money yet lol.

Ric

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54268

pics of car

Hey guys,

I'm probably that Black GT that some of you guys spot every now and then. I started a Jax thread in the summer of 06 and there didnt seem like many jax legacy owners at that time so I kinda stopped frequenting the boards and totally forgot about the Jax thread I started. I'm the black legacy at Kent campus on Wednesdays by the way.

My car has 10 percent tint, Tein S-Techs, PDE up pipe, Perrin Turbo back and cleared and blacked out headlights with eyelids. I need to get an accessport but I've just been too cheap to dish out the money yet lol.

Ric

pics of car

That's wicked dark!

Hey guys,

Ric

pics of car

Where the hell ahve you been? You need to get back here....You can redeem yourself by making the March 7th meet at DNBs...the whole shebang in on Manish too...sweet!

Rehab is for quitters.

ive seen that car the other day i think, what side of yown do you reside?

i may go to the so jax thing tomarrow, im off and dont have much to do, fuel pump and battery died on the autox car, taking a break from it, ill probally go clean my lgt again today, and change the oil.

WOOT: my oil consumption is lessening with castrol gtx 10w30

Hey guys,

Ric

pics of car

HOLY COW:eek:! Looked what the cat coughed up everyone:)!

I have tried to get to kent campus early to try and catch you but can never seem to find you! My class starts @ 5 and i usually get there about 445. The one day that i saw you was on the first day of class and i got there a little early! Nice car! Where did you get your eyelines from and how much $$? I would like to see what they look like! I am surta more concerned with suspension and UEL headers/mid-pipe and new mufflers (i have an NA and there arent too many things to do) then looks for the time being.

Take it easy

Mike

Archived