LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy's #1

06jax2.5se

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think i see a little bit of my car poking out from behind Ant's.....WTF man:confused:.

I also just wanted to post something to take up #200 in this thread! HAHAHAHAHA!

I showed some love for your car today with my camera phone, except I can't find the cable to get it to my computer...

Sorry to crash the party, but I'm moving to Jax in a month and a half or so, and was wondering if any of ya'll could recommend any good apartments near NAS Jax.

depends........if you want to live for cheap in some cheap apts with pretty much the rest of the base living with you then there are a few places on wells rd.

I on the other hand live in the vintage at plantation bay (very nice apts) but they are a little bit more but it is totally worth it. You have a seperate door unlike most other places where all the doors are off of one hallway and the property is nice and well mantained. These apts were built in 2002 i think and they are located off of colins which is not far away from base at all (10-15min drive With traffic). I have a 2bed 2bath with a loft and it is 1035. I used to live in the medium sized 1bed 1bath and it was 840. They also have a smaller one bedroom (like a studio) for 650ish and a large 1bed 1bath with a loft for 950ish.

Thanks for the advice. I've been warned away from living south of 295 because of abysmal traffic on Wells Rd/Roosevelt Rd. at 295. Anyone have any comments on this?

I've been looking in Mandarian some, does anyone know what traffic is like getting to the air station (across the 295 bridge and up Roosevelt) from there? Any advice about the Preserve on Cedar River/Riverside area? No kids, so I'm not worried about schools, but I want to live in a nicer area with easy road access to the rest of the city.

Going over the Buckmane Bridge is a major pain on certain days. Be sure that if you want to cross it, you are willing to deal with the traffic on a daily basis, otherwise, live on the side where the base will be. It'll be much easier.

:whore:

Go to the Southside. There is NOOOOOOOOOOOOO traffic over the Buckman going onto base in the morning or home in the afternoon, unless some jackass wrecks (but this is problem anywhere in jax).

In fact check out Bay Club Apartments at 9009 Western Lake Drive. I've been there for about a year and the rent is decent, the staff is great, the apartments and neighbors and fantastic...AND...you get your own garage included in the rent!

Oh and not to pander, tell me if you do go there

Archived