LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy's #1

06jax2.5se

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, that wasn't me :(

I was chillin in Green Cove around 1015. It's good to see that there was someone else sporting the LGT!

BTW... does anyone know of a person that has a black LGT in St. Augustine? I don't think it was an old person since the tint was pretty dark (and it might of been lowered... I don't remember). St. Augustine only has 210981723049812734 older people driving Subarus :D

so i got a t70 torx for 2.99 at autozone

in athens ga:p

i dunno if ill make it out this thursday, im sick as a dog and my car is coated with that ga mud (had a lil fun though a feild with the girly)

I don't know how to get the inline pictures when it's from my computer, but this kinda comes to mind lol

avalanchesti.jpg.f5fc7324ee91f10fbeea90d49418104c.jpg

Merry Xmas to you all...hope it's been a wonderful one. Back to work, in the morning, for me...ugh!

Geoff...as for which option...I'd vote for the sound system...but then, I might want more power too...hmmm. Tough decision...and I'm not helpin' am I? HEHEHE.

Um, for today, I'd say the sound system. You can always get the 'go fast' bits later on.

ok i almost forgot about this month's meet......whos going to be there with me

btw so you guys arent shocked my car isnt washed :) no I'm not sick the holidays just kept me busy

dont feel bad i did forget it lol.

thank goodness im over here. im sitting at tinseltown right now

HEY!!! Don't u need a model release for my car? BAH!

Um...and yeah, there's a 'mini-meet' every day here...hehehe. And my car is more 'shiny' than Ant's....heheheheh.

EDIT: As far as the little shindig goes....Anthony said he's throwin' a party at his place...whenever we all want. YOOOHOO!!!

. And my car is more 'shiny' than Ant's....heheheheh.

LIES!!!!

EDIT: As far as the little shindig goes....Anthony said he's throwin' a party at his place...whenever we all want. YOOOHOO!!!

Yeah I moved in with manish so come on by

Archived