LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a full custom intirior. Its done in dark grey and STI blue leather. Front two seats and rear seats. The passenger seat has been sat in maybe 100 times, the rear seats maybe were sat in like 30 and the drive seat...well I use every day. The intirior is about 4 years old but I have only driven the car for about 2 years (because i was in college). Long story short they are almost in brand new condition. OTHER than the driver seat..I have a small 2 inch pull on the stitching. The place I had it done said they would fix it for 80 bucks.

I would like to trade out the whole thing for ANY stock intirior that would fit my car. Depending on the condition of the trading intirior, price can be negotiated. I paid $1250.00 for the whole thing.

PM me if interested

Thanks

Brett

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was looking at these, but as far as I can tell...it doesn't look DIY (unless you can do upholstery). Wonder how much it would cost to have it done by someone..

curious about the broken heated seats some like me have. Not interested in the walk through to fix it myself and the cost to have an upholstry shop repair it seems high.

Anyone found an alternative? (of course you can swap)

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I've completely disassembled my seats. Not too hard to do, just time consuming.

guess i'm lazy;)

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos