LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

Oh whoops.. I posted in the other seat heating element thread that I'll part out the seat itself.. :)

So you want the whole seat, or just the cloth covers? It would make it a heck of a lot easier to send just the covers... Not sure how much shipping would be.. maybe $40 or $50 for a nice sized box. PM me whatever details you want. I will be out of town for a week or so until after thanksgiving..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
I have my rear black/gray cloth seats (perfect condition) and soon door cards with black cloth available for sale if anybody is interested. I'm probably going to swap my front seats into my Outback, unless somebody wants them!

• 4 weeks later...

No love for the brick red spec.b interior, eh? I'd trade my black leather for it, just for something different. I haven't seen anyone offering it for sale though, just people saying they don't want it.

I also noticed these seats on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200410184919 I've never seen the black/silver with embroidered "GT", I'm guessing someone had them reupholstered? Although they have a bit of wear, they don't seem too expensive...