LegacyGT.com

Older Outback Pics!

Hops

when i had my car running, i didnt even have to put my hand out the window to adjust it. i just put a cd in and it goes away :)

Yeah, then it's a big ugly antenna when it's up. My Accord had one. At least the Subaru manual antenna is "aerodynamic" :lol:.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks, not looking to bad for a fourteen year old daily driver. :wub:;)

They started to get that funky oxidation scabbing on the edges and tire bead (slow air pressure leaks) so i had them stripped and bead blasted then painted to match the gray metallic bottom.

Wheels look great in that color... I love my BG for a daily driver! My dad still has his '96 that he's had since brand new. Only 80k miles on it! I'm at 275k miles and it's holding up better than my other Subarus.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's my 2003 Outback. Got it stock with only 10,000 miles on it just over a year ago and so far I’ve tinted the windows, threw an Alpine stereo in (complete with satellite radio, i-pod connection, blue-tooth) replaced factory speakers, removed the factory rack and set up my Thule/inno system, got some custom mats made up, added a hitch and did some random small other stuff. Today I put on some new 18X7.5 Enkei EKM3's wrapped in Kumho SPT 225/45/18 tires to make it look and perform a little better.

I'm really liking this car more and more all the time. We'll see what's next I guess........I have ideas.

subnew.thumb.jpg.f8a2b84a771b60d7ae4a6e363d579548.jpg

subnew3.jpg.37bdbc2b69ddc602f65430c1ac938eaa.jpg

• 1 month later...
the springs are tein s-techs for an 03 wrx they had a total of 4 1/2 inches of drop.and the exhaust is just a universal magnaflow, it sounds great not raspy or ricey. its just deep with a good tone. it will sound better when i find my exhaust leak

the springs are tein s-techs for an 03 wrx they had a total of 4 1/2 inches of drop.and the exhaust is just a universal magnaflow, it sounds great not raspy or ricey. its just deep with a good tone. it will sound better when i find my exhaust leak

that looks pretty sick! i wonder if i can use wrx springs on my 2000 OB?!

Archived