LegacyGT.com

Older Outback Pics!

Hops

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just spray that stuff on and let it soak in and use a microfiber cloth to buff it out. You'll have to keep spraying it after the initial soak, but it works great.

Thanks so much for the advice! I was just spraying it on a cloth and rubbing it on, which did nothing, so I was about to call it quits when I came in and read this. Went out, soaked both sides then let it sit for a few minutes, resoaked and let sit then went to work spraying a little on then wiping it off with a towel and it worked great!

Time to do the stuff around the wheel wells followed by getting the lower decals off too. Also going to be ordering touch up paint this weekend to cover up my stupidity. :spin:

• 1 month later...

on stock 16s:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j280/nytovt/HPIM0981.jpg

on '08 LGT 17s

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j280/nytovt/HPIM1048.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j280/nytovt/HPIM1033.jpg

• 1 month later...

OP asked for pic's of older OB's with Legacy GT wheels. Here's my '97 with JDM Legacy BE5 17" wheels. I think it's a nice blend of OBW and LGT. These aren't the most inspiring photo's, but give me time. I've only had the car for 2 months. It came with Motegi aftermarket wheels, but I found the BE5's on this site, and like them a whole lot better!

PICT0057.thumb.jpg.aff35c463451cdcd207e0bf81d30558c.jpg

Heated mirrors rock! Had to do some custom wiring, but those f@ckers get hot fast!

Fine... I'll leave you some feedback as long as you stop being so annoying. :rolleyes:

I can't believe you parted out that car, too. You should have just swapped in an EJ20T or something.

Heated mirrors rock! Had to do some custom wiring, but those f@ckers get hot fast!

Fine... I'll leave you some feedback as long as you stop being so annoying. :rolleyes:

I can't believe you parted out that car, too. You should have just swapped in an EJ20T or something.

Oh and the indicator light on the mirror switch is burned out... Surprised you didn't install a blue one or something.

-ya they do get hot real fast i loved that.

-i try not to be annoying

-i had already put 3 engines in it so i was done messing around with it. i put almost 3 times what i payed for the car into it to keep it running for as long as i did. i spent close to 10k on this car, that money could have gone to a fat down payment on a 05 lgt

- indicator light worked fine for me, it was a little dim but yes i would have put a blue one in if i noticed it was burned out. lol

Cool, thanks! Yeah, we've had a really late snow year, but it's been awesome...

Actually took the wheels off my wife's '05 Baja! Same as the Outbacks of the same era, though. Put my Legacy's wheels on her Baja. This summer, I'll have her Legacy's wheels on my Outback! :)

Love the red... Did you paint those wheels or did they come in that color? Looks killer.

Thanks, not looking to bad for a fourteen year old daily driver. :wub:;)

They started to get that funky oxidation scabbing on the edges and tire bead (slow air pressure leaks) so i had them stripped and bead blasted then painted to match the gray metallic bottom.

Archived