LegacyGT.com

***2008 WRX Ride Drive Event - August 11th***

ImpreziveWRX

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just entered for the test drive and car show. A LGT wagon had to show them how is done.:)
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

aww crap 25+?

im not coming back all the way to arcadia to sit in the freaking car. good grief.

Probably be more worth it to see you guys out there.

car for sale. PM me!

My Fozzy got accepted at the car show. Here is the email confirmation.

Congratulations, your car has been accepted for the TMT/NASIOC.COM car show at the "Drive the Legend" 08 Ride and Drive event brought to you by Subaru of America

Arrival time: 8:30am to 9:30am (any cars after this period will not be able to enter the show)

When you get there: After your car is parked for the car show, you are instructed to go to the driving event. This will all happen before the actual event happens. Please have this email confirmation printed out with the Registration number on the bottom.

Judging: The classes for the carshow event will be announced at the show itself. Judging will start when the show opens.

Awards Ceremony: This will take place at 5pm.

Restrictions:

You are allowed multiple guests. But only one additional guest per car may enter in the ride and drive event. (unless previously registered with the subaru website registration.

You must be at least 18 years old to do a ride along with a pro driver in the 2008 WRX

You must be at least 25 with valid identification to drive the 2008 WRX

Registration #007

-Please print this out, bring to the event-

Sincerely

The Monkey's Trunk Staff

http://www.themonkeystrunk.com

They took my car also I'm #013. 1 for the "wagon Mafia". I'm going to show them why they should not have killed the LGT 5mt wagon.:lol:
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

I won't be able to make it, I'll be at the street legals at Fontana Dragway.

Don't you want to take the new WRX for a spin? Plus I have to be there from 9:30 am to 5pm:eek:. They better have free food.:lol:

Archived