LegacyGT.com

***2008 WRX Ride Drive Event - August 11th***

ImpreziveWRX

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your missing out on an opportunity to Kick it with Subaru to Hang out on the Strip!!http://www.forumup.com/images/smiles/nonsologhisa_x77x.gifhttp://www.forumup.com/images/smiles/motocanaglia_meaculpa.gif

Remember im not even 25 yet, I'll pass on riding shotgun in a car I could care less about (except the turbo options). I am now a strip whore!

It will be too hot and your times will suck.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

It will be too hot and your times will suck.

Haha that maybe true!

I managed a 13.6 in 100 degree temps my last trip. I so would go if it wasn't on a track day, they usually only come once every 1 or 2 months. If I leave early around noonish i will definately roll down there. The midnight meet this Friday should be lots of fun though!

sweet. thanks Man ... ny :lol:

Yeah, thanks Errr.......................................................

................................................................................. Win! :lol:

:munch:

Hey so does anyone know if there's going to be a Meet & Caravan from any local Dealers?? or just in general?

Yo Manny,

Yah, quite a few (from the NASIOC thread)...

Here is the list of participating dealers:

Southern California Subaru Dealer Hosted Morning Breakfast Meets and Caravan to WRX Drving Event on August 11, 2007

• Dealer Name |Address City/St/Zip| Main Phone Morning Meet Time | Caravan Departure Est. Travel Time

*Subaru of Thousand Oaks | 3945 Auto Mall Drive Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 | 805-371-5555 | 9:00 AM | 10:30 AM | 1 hour

*Santa Monica Subaru | 1229 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica, CA 90404 | 310-393-9881 | 9:00 AM | 10:30 AM | 1 hour

*Subaru Sherman Oaks | 5727 Van Nuys Blvd. Van Nuys, CA 91401 | 818-670-7450 | 9:00 AM | 10:30 AM | 1 hour

*South Coast Subaru | 2925 A Harbor Boulevard Costa Mesa, CA 92626 | 714-689-2103 | 9:00 AM | 10:30 AM | 1 hour

*Kearny Mesa Subaru | 4797 Convoy Street San Diego, CA 92111 | 858-278-7100 | 7:30 AM | 9:00 AM | 2 1/2 hours

Destination and Arrival Time

@11:30am

Santa Anita Park

285 W. Huntington Drive

Arcadia, CA 91007

For those attending the dealer breakfast caravans be sure to RSVP with the dealer above nearest you.

^^^

Are you sure it's going to be happening at SMS?? I talked to Reza and he didn't seem so sure.

:confused:

D'oh! :(

Well, maybe the NASIOC OG thread isn't up-to-date? Bummer about SMS then.

I'll try to make it out... what time you going, Manny?

I don't know Ken. Where do you live? Wanna roll out together??

I'm already close by (in the area of the meet), so I'd just meet you all there if I went. ;)

But... we can have everyone hit up Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles afterwards! :spin: (there's one close by, FTW, LOL :lol:).

In fact... there's a Tommy's as well! (2 out of 3 of the "Triple Threat" in that area as well! :eek::p) We gotta see if Rigo and Reza wanna attempt that madness ;)

I'm already close by (in the area of the meet), so I'd just meet you all there if I went. ;)

But... we can have everyone hit up Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles afterwards! :spin: (there's one close by, FTW, LOL :lol:).

In fact... there's a Tommy's as well! (2 out of 3 of the "Triple Threat" in that area as well! :eek::p) We gotta see if Rigo and Reza wanna attempt that madness ;)

I'm down for chicken & Waffles fo sho! :D

:munch:

Archived