LegacyGT.com

***2008 WRX Ride Drive Event - August 11th***

ImpreziveWRX

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^

Are you sure it's going to be happening at SMS?? I talked to Reza and he didn't seem so sure.

:confused:

YES, People, There will be food and Caravan from SMS.

There will be $500.00 Cupons to peeps that wanna buy a Suby from SMS as well.

The only way you can get the Cupon is by showing up at 9:00 and Caravaning to Arcadia....

:cool:

The only way you can get the Cupon is by showing up at 9:00 and Caravaning to Arcadia....

:eek:......soooooooooooo tempting!!!!!:spin:

In Taiwan now...:spin:

so with a indecisive and broke guy like me can pick one up also? or just for potential driver who's looking for a car in the near future?

my next car will be a Suby, so will the next next one... and so on and so on....

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Hey guys, It's $500.00. Even if you don't know that you gonna buy one or not. Still show up and get the cupon.

Sean, Mark, Ben etc... you should all stop by and get the cupon. I would save one for you but I am not in charge of them. Subaru executives are and they will be here.

Let's get as many as we can and roll to Arcedia from here. More peeps the better.

Thanks

Do i have to RSVP for the caravan from SMS or just show up? free breakfast sounds like a winner to me.

This might be a dumb question. Are they going to feed us? If you are in the car show you have to be there by 9:30am and can't leave till 5pm!:eek: I'm not just asking because I'm fat.:lol: I just want to know if I should pack a lunch. Anyone have any info. thanks
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Yesterday afternoon, I followed 2 of the 08 WRXs from the 10 FWY up to my place and then they kept driving towards Santa Anita, Reza told me they're just getting ready for Sat!!!:spin:....car looks nicer in person than I thought....dual mufflers look real nice!!!
In Taiwan now...:spin:

Archived