LegacyGT.com

Official Quartz Silver Metallic Thread

• 3 weeks later...
Nope not RBS. this one is all carbon fiber except for the mesh. had minor problem fitting it and had to take off. The tabs that bolt down under the hood were too big and closing the hood wasnt smooth, getting tabs trimmed and should fit perfectly. will post better pics when it is on for good. look closely and you can see the thread pattern of the CF in this pic better!

0803081728.thumb.jpg.97dbb602133bc1652155771cc4f23ac0.jpg

thats a hot grill smkinsally. i gotta get an extra stocker to cut up.

I didnt make that grill, good luck on making yours! I cant make stuff like that so I need to buy it from someone else. check out the grill on http://www.rrevsports.com, its actually priced good for being carbon fiber and the fit on the 08 only needs a little adjustment but looks sweet. :wub:

Still not sure what to put on it. I purchased a porsche turbo emblem for $5 and dont like they way it looks on the front but am thinking of putting on the rear rite above the plate kinda like were the massaratti emblem. should have photos of that tonite mb.

any suggestions on front emblems?:confused:

love the CF but i think the w/o the badge it looks too open.....everyone has their own opinions but it still looks really good on the car

-Brian

I know where you mean... I was debating remounting my SUBARU emblems from the trunk onto that spot when I debadged it.

I think I'm gonna put my put my OEM emblem back on it for now. I debated getting some new GT emblems and putting them in the corner, or trying to source a L7 emblem. If the OEM emblem comes off easily that'll go back on though.