LegacyGT.com

Official Quartz Silver Metallic Thread

Enkei SC05s. They're supposed to be a new design. Unfortunately they didn't come in antracite so I had to get them painted the same color as Audi Titanium package RS4 wheels. They look real close to RS4 wheels too!! I'll try to get some better pics tomorrow and hopefully I'll have time to wash it too.

heres mine!! just got 08 SPT intake and SPT catback exhaust system:)

Hello, like you, this is my first Subaru too. I just approached 2,500 miles and so far so good.

Now do these modifications make a big difference in power? Is the exhaust louder then stock?

Thanks,

Pete

i definately notice a difference in power when flooring it around town :) i checked out some sites about the SPT "power pack" and it can get you up to 30hp and 30 lb. when you combine the intake and exhaust system......but you wont gain anything with just the intake alone....i wonder y... :-/

O ! and the exhaust is definately louder than stock, it has a nice rich tone and is not to loud. Definately attracts more ricers though :( flocking around my car trying to race all the time. hehe

Well I dont mean to be negative and rain on your parade, but a simple search will yield more information. Basically:

-Stock intake can handle anything you throw at it unless you upgrade the turbo

-SPT intake will heat up and actually cause a drop in power

Well I dont mean to be negative and rain on your parade, but a simple search will yield more information. Basically:

-Stock intake can handle anything you throw at it unless you upgrade the turbo

-SPT intake will heat up and actually cause a drop in power

Meh... FWIW, those Cobb tests that everyone hangs on didnt even use the heatshield. No wonder they saw heatsoak in the CAI. I have the SPT intake and love it. Didnt notice any power loss/gain.

That being said, you're absolutely right that you dont NEED one and the stock box is adequate for much more than the power these put out stock.

But, to each their own. This isnt the SPT Intake thread, so ill leave it at that. ;)

Just a quick shot of my 2.5i right after a detail.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/sophmeat/Legacy/3-4FrontHQSun.jpg

My process:

nXt Wash

Clay

Dawn Wash

(No need for polish since its newish)

Klasse AIO

Klasse SG

A pic after my first hand wash of the Spring Season..

Very nice!. I'm itching to clay and wax my car. I'm going to do it after my first oil change.

I purchased a news front license plate bracket and new mud guards. Those will be installed after the car is waxed.

Can someone tell me where to get the carbon fiber hood scoop? Those look really nice, but I'm sure they are expensive.

Thank you,

Pete

I have always had a car with a sunroof, and even with the built in deflector raised with the roof open, I still get that "whumping" sound at freeway speeds - don't like it. Now, I can have just the sunroof open at 70mph, get fresh air and still converse with passengers easily.

I have always had a car with a sunroof, and even with the built in deflector raised with the roof open, I still get that "whumping" sound at freeway speeds - don't like it. Now, I can have just the sunroof open at 70mph, get fresh air and still converse with passengers easily.

I know the sound you talk about, but I don't get it on mine, even if I'm doing 70 or freeway speeds. There's a little bar that pops up there... odd.