LegacyGT.com

Buffalo-Rochester-Syracuse-Albany Thread

xjoecool85x

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL haha ok alrite fine Carousel Mall...i'll try to contact other members who own Subaru and see if they want to go.. the date is up in the air. hopefully eveybody might be able to go it would a tragic waste if i was there myself

It would be a tragic waste only if you're not pure awesome-ness. If I show up by myself, I'm gonna rock-out anyways.

Haha, just playin'. Carry on gentleman.

Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

high powered doesnt mean I look down on other lgts don't worry, as long as you're not a tool that is :lol::lol::lol:

last weekend in sept won't work either as I have to go romp on some audis and VWs down at Ocean City, MD

yeah i'll probably go to it, not sure if i'll compete but would be fun to watch some other people and meet with people. my car isnt exactly set up for autox and i've never done one before, but seems like fun and i would like to at some point...once i get my coilovers and some better tires next season. bald re92s ftl!!!

yeah h2o, been going the last few years. normally we just go down there on friday, cruise down for the nightlife and stupidity, get drunk. saturday just chill go to the ocean go carts that kinda thing, and then relish in the nightlife stupidity and cars again, then get wasted again, wake up at like 10 on sunday, and then head home, don't even stop over to the show anymore cuz its not really worth it. if you want a show, you go to waterfest, h2o is about the place, and the people, mostly out at night.

we normally stay at a campground too near by on a bay so thats pretty sweet generally. its a long trip from clarkson, like 11 hours or something, depends how stupid we act on the way down, if you cruise at like 120mph it shaves a good hour off the trip :lol:

but i think i'm going from VT to CT to meet up w/ my old roommate who has a powerful 02"sti" then we'll cruise down together and meet up with the people coming from clarkson in NJ prob.

it's still up in the air. I have no idea...i was thinking before labor day weekend... Ok how about the 31st to sept 1st which day is the best for all of you.. Either is fine for me so when we have a decisive date set up.. i'll set a new thread to it

Archived