LegacyGT.com

Buffalo-Rochester-Syracuse-Albany Thread

xjoecool85x

^^^ I never been there, but heard much about it.

is there any side of the mall's lot that isn't full or crowded w/ cars?

I usually park at the very end of a mall lot near Sears, where it seems most don't park.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought u just said you've never been there, but you park at the sears end :icon_conf??

anyway, its pretty big, and they're starting construction sometime soon on it probably. i usually just park in the thick of it there, near hooters :lol: there are parts of the lot that aren't too busy, someone local could help out-

it is pretty big, its actually sounding like maybe this is a decent place to meet, since people haven't been there or would like to, i'm sure we could work something out. they've been in legal negotiations for years trying to get the right approvals and all to stop the delaying of the project to make it bigger than the mall of America. i think it's finally cleared its last hurdle and construction should be starting sometime, they've had all the steel materials there for years now.

There is a parking lot on north side and one on the northeast corner that are overflow lots and generally only used durring the holiday season ... unless of course they have been torn up due to the impending construction that they have been talking about for 9+ years now.

VTspecB:

me (when running :lol:), you, NYtoVT, and any others from this state should make the trek over there, we can meet up and caravan for the day. i saw a silver LGT sedan going down Rt7 today in So. Burlington, looked to have a perrin exhaust and thats it. i've also seen a black lgt sedan w/ bling wheels floating around, so once driving i'll go out and do some hunting to find out who these people are :icon_twis

Weekends I will already be in CNY are 7/28, 8/4 and 8/18. Other than that weekends are booked until the end of August.

There's another spec.B here in Rutland and also a BSM with a Perrin FMIC (hack job) with the Greddy TBE. The BSM is a label whore, with peformance stickers all over the trunk. They must add atleast another 5 or 6 hp.

not keen on stickers (those are only for the tool box or beer fridge imo). i can't comment on hack jobs, as my car is one big hack job :lol:

i'd say lets shoot for 8/4. i'm hoping to have my car back together by this weekend, break in tune the following weekend, and full out tune the weekend after 7/28. so 8/4 would work out good if all goes well with the car (which it obviously won't)...

subscribe. i am from rochester. well i am seeing 8/4 tossed around as a meet day. i am getting married that day so i am out. unless you can explain to the lady why i am not going to be at the wedding. just kidding. anyhow i am thinking of setting up a fall run around seneca or canandaigua lake. anyone interested let me know.......

wedding! i don't if i should say congrats man, or we're all sorry for ya :lol:

either way, congrats and if that isn't the date hopefully you can join us!

Was hoping to hook up, but my niece is getting married on the 4th. So perhaps the next time.

Epoch, put me down for a fall run and many happy years ahead for you.

O.

subscribe. i am from rochester. well i am seeing 8/4 tossed around as a meet day. i am getting married that day so i am out. unless you can explain to the lady why i am not going to be at the wedding. just kidding. anyhow i am thinking of setting up a fall run around seneca or canandaigua lake. anyone interested let me know.......

Absolutely interested in a Finger Lakes meet. I can get the gf to go with the promise of a Wine Tour.

VTspecB:

me (when running :lol:), you, NYtoVT, and any others from this state should make the trek over there, we can meet up and caravan for the day. :icon_twis

yeah, just let me know when it is.

osei...monticello, do you know a kid gotti w/ a wrx? he lives down in rock hill

No... What color is his? I've seen a few around but have been unable to acknowledge.

O.

Archived