LegacyGT.com

Buffalo-Rochester-Syracuse-Albany Thread

xjoecool85x

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Sure, couple hours closer to those NOT in NY. LOL. That's about 4 hours from Rochester.

The whole Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Albany being in or "area" is a little nutty. Might as well be San Fran, Boston, Miami and Chicago. ;) I understand why though. Otherwise there would only be 2 people at a meet. lol

one needs to learn the value of a joke my friend :lol:

i'm down for syracuse as i picked that location earlier! and :gasp: might even bring some other out of staters...which i'm allowed to do since i am from NY originally :)

Anyone interested on a meet / installs day? ;)

I can't be the ONLY one with parts that need to go in. AND I know that Groff's looking for something to keep himself busy with.

I'll have an STi swap (hopefully) to be done. I'll buy the beer.

Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

Anyone interested on a meet / installs day? ;)

I can't be the ONLY one with parts that need to go in. AND I know that Groff's looking for something to keep himself busy with.

I'll have an STi swap (hopefully) to be done. I'll buy the beer.

:whore:

i'll drink the beer (after installs of course :p)

not sure the carousel mall parking lot will let us do installs, but i think i could find a place to do some work, for sure if it was in binghamton!

Yeah, we'd need a place for the work, but I think it could be good.

It'd still be a meet, it would just be better than everyone else's meets because we install $hit at ours hah!

Hah, so when is this proposed meet anyways?

I don't have all of my STi swap parts gathered yet, but should soon (within a week or so).

Honestly, should be a good time. The more people willing to help me do the swap the better, AND we'll have a meet in the mean time.

(Thats only if you want to of course, and drink beer on me)

If it were to be Rochester, anyone have a garage at their house that they'd put up for ransom for the day for my proposed swap?

^ What he said.... I live about a mile from Charlotte and would stop down on Sundays if it were all or mostly Subies.

I'd volunteer my garage if it were in Roch. Thought it's a single car and there's not much elbow room.

ugh, roch is too far away for me.

I meant Charlote Beach in Rochester, NY. since we were already on the topic of Rochester.

I haven't been down there this summer, but everyone I know there still talks about it. Last year there were alot of imports, muscle cars and motorcycles. I'm sure there are some Subys.

If you want to meet with more Subes, you can get intouch with BuffaloScooby.com that has alot of members in Rochester area(s).

Charlotte Beach is a nice place to go. I see a few wealthy people driving fancy cars, but it's a good place to do it as for the STI swap not sure about that I'm sure someone might donate their garage from the Roc area or "Cuse...

Charlotte Beach is a nice place to go. I see a few wealthy people driving fancy cars, but it's a good place to do it...

on Sundays, they don't really all come out until about 6pm - dark.

As soon as it get's dark, everyone leaves.

Archived