xjoecool85x

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

OK, details for this weekend-

the thread with all the info

http://www.unysoc.org/board/index.php/topic,3299.0.html

if i'm not mistaken (which is hard because it looks like the event has changed places a few times) here is the location of the event:

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Albany,+NY,+United+States+of+America&ie=UTF8&t=h&om=1&ll=42.634488,-73.776627&spn=0.005446,0.009474&z=17&iwloc=addr]Albany, NY, United States of America - Google Maps[/ame]

"Now if you cannot read a map ---

Take Exit 23 of the NYS Thruway. Stay to the Right after the toll booth. Go up Ramp. Turn left onto Rt 9w. Follow around bend. Look to your Left.

If not taking the thruway --follow 787 to end. Turn right off exit. Look right"

here is the route i'll be taking i think unless someone corrects me:

http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=41+State+St,+Albany,+NY+12207+(New+York+State:+Local+Government+Services+Ofc+Of)&geocode=12384825903469291196,42.649191,-73.751552&dirflg=&saddr=Farrell+St,+South+Burlington,+VT+05403&f=d&hl=en&dq=mccarthy+park+loc:+albany,+ny&cid=42649191,-73751552,7122948640494096658&ie=UTF8&z=8&om=1

I'll be leaving burlington (hopefully in my own car pending how things go on saturday at TDC) at 7am on sunday from the shaws parking lot on route 7 (right next to 189). if you plan on competing i don't think this time will work as they want people there by 830am. if there are a bunch of people along the route that are competing, i may be convinced to leave at 5am, (sex, money or booze will be required to get me to leave that early, and i dont think any of you are qualified for the sex part) we'll see. have gas before you come if you are meeting me there, or any other place along the route. if we're picking you up along the route, make sure to PM me your phone number, and where you'll be meeting me, i'm not making detours ;) if someone wants to ride with me instead of drive, pitch in a couple for gas and you'll be my friend :lol: if you just want a ride in my car, the price is $100/hr :eek: j/k. we'll see how the day goes :cool:

CONSIDER THE GTG WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR TO HAPPEN DURING THE EVENT, AND POSSIBLY DINNER SOMEWHERE AFTER OK? I SET A DATE, TIME, PLACE, AND AM COMMITTED TO IT :spin::p

PS weather is looking sunny and 65 at this point.

Holy crap, thats where state workers park. I didn't think it was going to be that close to me. I might just show up to take a look, since i have never been to one of these. Groff if you see a tall spanish dude staring at your car...it might just be me.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

1, i'm not gay.

2, 10-1030 is when the autox starts i believe

3, i don't really know where the hell i'm going

4, hopefully i'll have my car

5, robE is gay

6, did i mention robE is gay? you know because he lives in RI but still posts in this thread.

7, hey rob, do you have a borla and set of coilovers for sale by any chance? ;)

1, i'm not gay.

5, robE is gay

6, did i mention robE is gay? you know because he lives in RI but still posts in this thread.

LOL.. at 6 for the emphasis.

Sweet 10am thats early enough for me to get enough sleep, pass by and still have time to go to nyc.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

1, i'm not gay.

5, robE is gay

f u

I thought it was RI ... so then what's with the SD, CA in the profile?!? Just f'ing with the guy that is selling in the box spec.B wheels in SD?

Archived